Thank you Daveo

davenportram

Why does Safari shock you? Think of all the i devices that use Safari, some of those Chrome could be i devices as well, people are finally starting to realise

I'm surprised so many people are using that Apple rubbish (I assume that's what you mean by "i" devices).

Are you able to combine all the other devices by platform like the Apples are?

Also, how come you never quote replies?

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm surprised so many people are using that Apple rubbish (I assume that's what you mean by "i" devices).

Are you able to combine all the other devices by platform like the Apples are?

Also, how come you never quote replies?

Rubbish?  :blink:

I do quote sometimes, I like to keep you on your toes and I just get the stats as Google give them to me

Yay! Just had a phone call from Sage, he's locked out the forum and can't get a reminder via email!!

Rejoice! Rejoice!

The forum is sending out emails fine as I've received them. Either his email is not up to date or they are going to his spam folder

I have a Shitsung and have finally managed to get it working after clearing everything.

Its a white one if that makes any difference.......

The white ones can be a pain but clearing everything "should" work, nice to see a success story, warms my heart, thank you

Today Android 4.3 JellyBean update was released and after some testings I can confirm that the browser is still the same as the one with Android 4.0 launched on October 2011. No new APIs, no new support, same bugs and problems.

Just a quick reminder: Android Browser is the default browser in the OS and has no relationship with Chrome or Chromium (well, it

Archived