why dont our fans sing throughout the game?

Sexydadbod

Ive noticed a lot in recent home games that our fans only seem to sing at the start of games then go quiet for about 35 minutes then start singing again after half time. Not sure whether it is because some fans are expecting us to win games easily. This wasnt the case last season. We need to do what fans such as palace and dortmund do and sing loudly throughout the game. We need to get behind the team

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We need more songs then. Found last season when we were singing through most of the game I got rait bored with singing the same thing over and over again. I'm sure we used to have more songs

Yh true. We should have done what bayern munich did at the start of the season who gave their fans along with their season tikcet a list of new songs that the ultras created lol

Ive noticed a lot in recent home games that our fans only seem to sing at the start of games then go quiet for about 35 minutes then start singing again after half time. Not sure whether it is because some fans are expecting us to win games easily. This wasnt the case last season. We need to do what fans such as palace and dortmund do and sing loudly throughout the game. We need to get behind the team

I blame you.

If you've noticed it a lot, then that means that YOU are not singing.

Archived