Rammie

AmericanRam

It looks like my six year old niece is coming with me to the Leeds match in December.Yes,I perhaps spoil her too much :)

Anyway,only two matches I have been to I was by myself and didn't really pay attention to Rammie or the young fans present as tbh I was pretty much drunk (British beer more potent than I realized).Anyway my niece Cassie is very excited.Is their opportunities for my niece to take a picture with him? And also are their some kid activities that she can get involved in before or during the match?

Thanks mates.Getting her started as a Ram supporter at an early age :)

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It looks like my six year old niece is coming with me to the Leeds match in December.Yes,I perhaps spoil her too much :)

Anyway,only two matches I have been to I was by myself and didn't really pay attention to Rammie or the young fans present as tbh I was pretty much drunk (British beer more potent than I realized).Anyway my niece Cassie is very excited.Is their opportunities for my niece to take a picture with him? And also are their some kid activities that she can get involved in before or during the match?

Thanks mates.Getting her started as a Ram supporter at an early age :)

If you get seats in the NE corner which is the family bit I believe he is in the concourse pre-match

North east corner is the designated family area, they are always saying there's stuff going on there, Rammie's always lurking as well so you should be fine for a picture. At the Rotherham game, which because of holidays is the last home game I've been to, they were doing free face paint in the "fan park" (beer tent) beforehand.

My mate's lad had a "Ram" on his cheek. When he said it looked more like an elephant the reply was "well it's free, what do you expect" lol. 

North east corner is the designated family area, they are always saying there's stuff going on there, Rammie's always lurking as well so you should be fine for a picture. At the Rotherham game, which because of holidays is the last home game I've been to, they were doing free face paint in the "fan park" (beer tent) beforehand.

My mate's lad had a "Ram" on his cheek. When he said it looked more like an elephant the reply was "well it's free, what do you expect" lol.

Lol.Thanks for the info mate.

Have to say, he's not come on anywhere near as much as Granty since Steele came in. He's let in some absolute howlers.

No need to worry, she's American so she will be trying to put her penalty over the posts. I have to say AmericanRam I hope you are sure about this gift of yours - a football shirt and a visit to the IPro to watch the dirties. I would have thought a Barbie and a bag of dunkin donuts would have cemented your favourite uncle status. Is she related in someway to that cussed Stoke supporting cousin of yours? I would like to spank his dang arse.

No need to worry, she's American so she will be trying to put her penalty over the posts. I have to say AmericanRam I hope you are sure about this gift of yours - a football shirt and a visit to the IPro to watch the dirties. I would have thought a Barbie and a bag of dunkin donuts would have cemented your favourite uncle status. Is she related in someway to that cussed Stoke supporting cousin of yours? I would like to spank his dang arse.

True enough.Her birthday is December 17th so this is her birthday and Christmas present together.I will start having her practice her pk's.

P.S. She dislikes my cousin just as much as I do :)

Archived