Bucko v Psycho

Leicester Ram

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OMFG

Comparing Bucko to Pearce. Really?

It's not a forest derby thing by me saying that but FFS. Hopefully just poor wumming but I suppose it got me to reply

It was a question of who would put in more filthy fouls against opposition players, hardly comparing their footballing ability more comparing their hard-bastardness? They're both cult heroes renowned for smashing opposition players in Derby v Forest games, so I think a mere who would win in a fight question is fine.

But, oh gee, I real-life Forest fan actually replied to me. Oh golly, I can resign from the forum a happy man.

Actually think both are not really as 'hard man' as some would like to think, both pretty tough but neither are a Duncan Ferguson or a Vinnie Jones.

Both of them cynical bullies on the pitch, that's not tough in my eyes. Granted I wouldn't want to fight either of them but amount of red cards does not equal toughness.

In his West Ham days Pearce played on with a broken leg FFS. I don't think there are many tough players about at all nowadays, the game has changed too much for that. Buxton wouldn't have wanted to come out the tunnel if he was playing against Kenny Burns and Larry Lloyd. Just seeing Burns taking his false teeth out would've been enough to scare most :D

Another Buxton thread where i may hold a contradictory view to most of you.

I think I'll keep schtum... being a hate figure is no fun.

Anyway ... putting my football analyst's head to one side ... 

Bucko is going to **** them, up in a big way.

Hey Daz - are you the Daz that used to run the old det forum back in the day?

Hey Daz - are you the Daz that used to run the old det forum back in the day?

Hey wixman ... 

Was that 'run' ... or 'ruin'? ;-)

I guess it depends who you ask!

I never had a say in the day to day running ... but was a regular contributor back in the days of Billy Davies and co. Used to enjoy my regular run ins with Smiffy and the like!

Hey wixman ... 

I never had a say in the day to day running ... but was a regular contributor back in the days of Billy Davies and co. Used to enjoy my regular run ins with Smiffy and the like!

Fun days. Isn't Smiffy angry ram?

Hey wixman ... 

Wasn't the Mod called Daz though? That wasn't you?

Is there anyone else on here under a different name? Obviously I remember Duracell and a couple of others. I was just wixman (and also cliffy) on the previous forum.

Archived