USA Supporters Group

AmericanRam

When does Leeds tickets go on sale for non ST holders? Would like to start making some kind of plans in case I can come.

If not Leeds match,no telling next chance I will have with what will be going on so I am going to do the best I can.Not cheap with flight,food,etc but I am going to try.

Thanks mates. :)

How many of the USA supporters group are coming over with you?

Is it the home or away game?

• Replies 699
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How many of the USA supporters group are coming over with you?

Is it the home or away game?

I wish you lot would stop asking him so many questions and getting him all side tracked, clearly he's got his hands full doing his doctorate, preparations for his weddings ceremony, painting the spare room for the arrival of his kid, working at the university library, being branch head for the USA Rams supporters club, organising travel to the UK for the Leeds game, looking after his ghekkos...

Give the man a break.

I wish you lot would stop asking him so many questions and getting him all side tracked, clearly he's got his hands full doing his doctorate, preparations for his weddings ceremony, painting the spare room for the arrival of his kid, working at the university library, being branch head for the USA Rams supporters club, organising travel to the UK for the Leeds game, looking after his ghekkos...

Give the man a break.

..and poisoning raccoons..

Maybe the flights tickets food etc has gone up since he last looked.

We don't know?

Ha.Same price...but I have other things I need to buy first that we need.Just flight tickets are right at 1450 usd apiece.As stated I will do my best.

It stinks living in the States for this very reason having to spend couple thousand usd or even more to watch Derby live. :(

Give the man a break.

Gecko's take care of themselves for the most part,I don't need a Doctorate as I am accomplished enough, and....she takes care of the painting.No good at painting,me. :(

No.These three are Americans.The more American's the better,right?

oh, that's a shame, I wondered if he still had my lawn mower. :(

Well, if you can't make it? They won't want to come and see us and have the Cisse approved tour will they? They don't come on the forum. So tell em Daveo says "sod off!"

oh, that's a shame, I wondered if he still had my lawn mower. :(

Well, if you can't make it? They won't want to come and see us and have the Cisse approved tour will they? They don't come on the forum. So tell em Daveo says "sod off!"

I will do that. And yes I may have told them how Daveo acts towards Americans on here...which probably didn't help. :(

I reckon you can fly from charlotte to london heathrow return for @ $1260

US Airways.

Depends how long you want to stay?

Depart nov 27 arrive heathrow @9.30am 28th

I did have all the details but i lost it trying to look up buses to charlotte.

(I'm a bit shiit at public transport)

Archived