England one dayers

Ovis aries

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well done to England for taking a stand against the ICC's ludicrous decision to reduce the number of teams in the next world cup. It may be difficult to watch, but sometimes you have to stand up for your principles and by showing that they are comfortably as bad or worse than several sides who may be excluded from the next tournament England have taken one on the chin for the developing cricketing nations.

Been out , just looked at the score , all I can say is , ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha .

Start afresh now , clear most of them out , lets lose with some dignity if we are going to lose.

Stick some fearless youngsters in the one dayers , give it some from the off like the Aussies, and Kiwis , and Indians , and Windies , and uncle Tom Cobbley and all , every team except our current sack of ***** .

Been out , just looked at the score , all I can say is , ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha .

Start afresh now , clear most of them out , lets lose with some dignity if we are going to lose.

Stick some fearless youngsters in the one dayers , give it some from the off like the Aussies, and Kiwis , and Indians , and Windies , and uncle Tom Cobbley and all , every team except our current sack of ***** .

You have to play to get experience don't you ? , as I said we may have to lose some more , but if they go down fighting it is not so bad , for me anyway.

After Ali was out for about 10 overs we were crap , so many dot balls it was diabolical , we should have worked out that the play steady early , swing latter plan of ours is no good , no team plays it but us

​...did... did you just complain, state that they should give youth a chance, then ask why a player who would have been the oldest in the side hasn't played?

He's a spinner isn't he? Not exactly favourable for Australian conditions.

Archived