Games That Should Be Films

Dale The Ram

After Need for Speed has been made into a great film... And other games

I was wondering what other games could be great films...

In my opinion I would have:

1. Red Dead Redemption! (I love westerns and the story line was second to none)

2. Slender (the game was scary enough, if this was a horror movie it could be immense)

3. COD (some of the story lines could have made a great blockbuster)

4. Assassins Creed (the plot behind the series was amazing! could easily have been a film)

5. The Walking Dead (I have read the comics and watched the series! I love it! the game was incredible!all that's left is a film)

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh, I read the title and thought you were talking about epic football matches that should be made into a film. One off matches throughout history that had so much riding on them and so much history that they'd make a decent film in their own right. Like Escape to Victory, but real.

Or maybe it would make a good series of documentaries. It probably already exists on sky sports, but I've only just subscribed and haven't discovered it yet.

Anyway, as you were. Wreck It Ralph set the bar for me.

Snake on the old Nokia, awesome film that could be about this baby snake in a room eating eggs, the more he eats the bigger he gets, how big does he get before exploding? edge of the seat stuff right there I'm telling you

Snake on the old Nokia, awesome film that could be about this baby snake in a room eating eggs, the more he eats the bigger he gets, how big does he get before exploding? edge of the seat stuff right there I'm telling you

A similar plot to The Human Centipede.

Mario Bros., Doom, Max Payne, etc. etc. adaptations don't often fair too well. Games are probably best left on the console / tape deck (depending how old you are).

Having said that, James Bond GoldenEye on the N64. Someone should make a film out of that game, it was awesome.

Mario Bros., Doom, Max Payne, etc. etc. adaptations don't often fair too well. Games are probably best left on the console / tape deck (depending how old you are).

Having said that, James Bond GoldenEye on the N64. Someone should make a film out of that game, it was awesome.

There's a film of Doom already. I remember bumping into their shooting scenes in Prague about ten years ago.

Kinell lolol. A true Blockbuster dat.

Archived