Sheffield Wednesday v Derby County

Day

• Replies 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not being at the game today as I'm on my holidays. And trying to keep via twitter etc. Was perhaps to much asked of Will Hughes as the DM against a 4 man midfield, he can be more creative when allowed the freedom to push forward. Should we have perhaps played 442. With an extra midfielder.

From tweets I've seen maybe Craig Bryson is not at his best yet. Hopefully he will find his form soon. It's good to see two of the u21's pushing to get into the squad like Calero and Hanson.

On the positive side, we are unbeaten in 3 not conceded and QPR lost :)

Russell 7? Christie 6? Martin 5? Are you sure you were there?

Russell's pace changed the game. Sure he missed a sitter but he actually got in behind the slow back 4 and ran at his opponents. Christie and Martin up or down? Christie was solid, didn't let much slip and didn't do anything spectacular, 6 for an average performance. Martin very ordinary but was still involved in all our attack

Let's get real. The goal-scoring feats of Martin and Bryson last season are not going to be repeated this season. Both are looking rather ordinary.

I reckon this could be a big point both teams could of took all 3 but none deserved it! We were very poor at times, Bryson looks very average still time to change though! It's a marathon not a sprint! Best impressed and would be in my starting 11 in Saturday for Dawkins who was terrible still think the treatment he got of some fans was poor! I think I would of bagged Russell's chance.. Keogh looked confident and very pleased for the defence who have been solid

Archived