Thorne & Hughes...

Scottishguy

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Separate videos I'd say. There's a good one of Thorne already if you need ideas. You'll be able to find loads for Hughes

Thanks! Spent the whole day editing yesterday & today cause i'm busy all week. 

So i'd just have to upload. 

I've got some u21 england for hughes too. 

Got so many scottish edits done gonna keep on going till i get 15 edits means i can rest for 2 weeks aha. 

I'll check that Thorne edit out & I've done Martin it's not long because i rarely reply clips on it but aiming to make Hughes 4 minutes and Thorne 3-4. 

I got John Souttar (a 17 year old CB) to 4 minutes so anything is possible aha. 

Have a look at the highlights from our friendly against Northampton, Hughes' assist is like a 50 yard curling long ball over the top that lands right were Hendrick wants it. Absolutely exquisite.

Our FA Youth Cup game against United the other season also sees him getting an assist with a cheeky chip of the top of United's defence. That footage might still be knocking about.

Have a look at the highlights from our friendly against Northampton, Hughes' assist is like a 50 yard curling long ball over the top that lands right were Hendrick wants it. Absolutely exquisite.

Our FA Youth Cup game against United the other season also sees him getting an assist with a cheeky chip of the top of United's defence. That footage might still be knocking about.

I was actually back on this just to ask has he played any pre season aha. 

That's where i got clips of the Crystal palace videos for Barry Bannan, pre season friendlies. 

Hendrick is another player i wanted to do but my channel was to showcase scottish talents should call it "ScottishFootballEditsWithTheOccasionalEnglishOrIrishTalent. 

I was actually back on this just to ask has he played any pre season aha. 

That's where i got clips of the Crystal palace videos for Barry Bannan, pre season friendlies. 

Hendrick is another player i wanted to do but my channel was to showcase scottish talents should call it "ScottishFootballEditsWithTheOccasionalEnglishOrIrishTalent.

Punchy title...

I'm sure you're becoming a converted Ram mate  ;)

Not even gonna lie, I do like Derby County & Sheffield United. 

Both for different reason, I followed Sheffields cup run & Derby i've always had a soft spot for but it's been cemented with Bryso, Russell, Forsyth & now martin (maybe GMS) 

Great Clubs. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cdp4Bg3OY5k

I done it though :)

I'm calling it Request series though, basically any non scottish or spl players i'll do once in a while. 

Great compilation but you missed his mazy run against Leeds a couple of seasons ago; possibly the most skilful thing he's done in a Derby shirt, apart from that though it was really good      :)

Great compilation but you missed his mazy run against Leeds a couple of seasons ago; possibly the most skilful thing he's done in a Derby shirt, apart from that though it was really good      :)

Tried to make it as current as possible :)

Apart from the youth cup game ha! 

Archived