Derby County v Rangers

mozza

• Replies 544
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As a Rangers fan, can I point out that we have now travelled in our thousands to Derby twice, and have brought nothing but a great atmosphere and a larger bank balance for your club. Yet people here seem rather ungrateful.

I thought they all came over from Corby ;)

As a Rangers fan, can I point out that we have now travelled in our thousands to Derby twice, and have brought nothing but a great atmosphere and a larger bank balance for your club. Yet people here seem rather ungrateful.

Terrific turnout. A lot of respect to the fans for that.

The turnout for the McMinn game just blew me away.

Israeli flags was distasteful. Their fans were brilliant in patches but quiet in others. Liked their renditions of Rule Britannia and GSTQ. So many Rangers fans in the home end.

Easy enough. Dawkins should of had a brace. Hughes impressed me, got stuck up. Bryson and Russell were clearly up for it but were possibly trying to do too much.

Dawkins our best player. Martin closely followed. Hughes was excellent 2nd half but was poor/average 1st.

Forsyth was good at CB but was never threatened. Naylor done well as did Keogh. Hendrick and Bryson were quiet. Christie was good defensively but gave the ball away cheaply at times. Grant was not tested. Russell was poor IMO.

Enjoyed the day out,well done to the rangers fans for making it a good atmosphere! Had a good laugh with all the ones I spoke too,as for the match agree with most people Dawkins best player,Russell looked a bit off as he did at notts county,maybe ward needs a run in the team till Russell gets back on form.

Archived