Steve Nicholson twitter

DEL

He said Freeman might not be the only player to leave tomorrow, another could go out but this time on loan. Interesting that but who? Sammo? T.Naylor?

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes that's the one and Roos is our 2nd choice therefore Roos won't be going anywhere. It won't be O'B because he's injured at the min, so I'm guessing Sammo or T.Naylor then.

It'll be one of the young goalkeepers straight off the conveyor belt. We must have a goalkeeper factory hidden at Moor Farm somewhere because we appear to have a silly amount of 'keepers.

Actually, on reflection I can only think of 5...

Grant

Roos

Mitchell

Etheridge

Morch.

We did release a couple over the summer. Nevertheless, we have had far too many GK's in the past. Anyone think of any others I'm forgetting?

Our squad is starting to look a bit thin now with Thorne, Coutts, Dawkins, Whitbread and O'Brien injured and Freeman plus another going out!

Yeah I thought that.

Really pi55ed off with the Dawkins injury. The guy has real potential and fully fit, playing every week (even if from the bench sometimes) will improve him.

It's very disruptive.

The injuries are starting to mount. With Wards track record we could be left with only one wide man in russell.

We are a bit thread bear atm. We have no cover for martin, no backup wingers and if any of our back 4 go down we're f@@ked (can you imagine Naylor playing for a couple of weeks because foz got injured...god forbid). Thats without mentioning if Hughes or Hendrick pit up injuries

I am starting to worry about our promotion prospect. Has a team (other than Burnley) got up with such a small core team??

It's worrying last season we were very lucky to not lose key players. That was a majour reason where we finished where we did IMO.

We just need cover now the 1st teams fine IMO maybe a CDM for the 1st team.

Archived