Motherwell want Mark O'Brien on loan - Sunday People

North_Stand_Ram

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If OB goes out on loan, it has to be a maximum of 3 months. If he ends up not getting games, then we can bring him back; if he ends up setting the world alight, then we can bring him back; if it looks as if he's not going to cut it for us, then we can always extend it if it seems the best way forward.

But if it does happen, it must mean another centre half is coming in.

Season long loan with no recall and only to a club that he will be first choice. He needs to start playing games, he's 4th choice here, pulling him back to sit on the bench will do him no favours.

I think mark obrain can be a beast before he got his injury and his bad heart they been moving slowly but he makes it differcult for oppersition get past him. He tends to other teams players like glue give the lad a break.

Season long loan with no recall and only to a club that he will be first choice. He needs to start playing games, he's 4th choice here, pulling him back to sit on the bench will do him no favours.

Disagree as I think potentially OB is much our best centreback. Of course, that's only "potentially", but if he's playing a blinder for someone else and Keogh or Bucko get injured, it would be mad not to be able to bring him back. Nothing is lost by making it a shorter, recallable loan in the first instance. Agree it's best for him if he can play a full season, but I don't mind if some of that is with us.

Bet he ends up at Sheffield United.

Is this Maguire at Sheff Utd that good then? I saw him a few times and he just looks alright. Nothing jumped out where I thought this lad looks like he is too good for this league. Just...ordinary. Did the easy stuff well, didn't pull any miracles off. Nothing really.

Anyone seen more from him?

Bet he ends up at Sheffield United.

Is this Maguire at Sheff Utd that good then? I saw him a few times and he just looks alright. Nothing jumped out where I thought this lad looks like he is too good for this league. Just...ordinary. Did the easy stuff well, didn't pull any miracles off. Nothing really.

Anyone seen more from him?

He's young and got a British Passport, so he's worth a few million already!

No matter how good he is the 2014 market.

Archived