Hi from Thailand

Khon Kaen Ram

Hi All, I have been following this forum for a while and finally decided to sign up.  I am originally from Matlock and had season tickets at the BBG and Pride Park from the early 1970s until I moved to Khon Kaen in Thailand in 2002. 

I was following the winding up of Forest on the internet when I found a website with this information:-

Latest high profile winding up petitions:

Nottingham Forest FC 4th July 2014
Leeds United - Hearing 10th June 2014
Hereford United May 2014
Derby County Football Club March 2014
Wet 'N' Wild Aqua Park December 2013
Bradford Bulls again June 2013
Lotus Group plc March 2013(dismissed)
Notts County 11th February 2013 ( dismissed )
Southend FC 15th February 2013
Hearts FC ( again ) 5th November 2012

I cannnot remember any such financial problems for the Rams this year and assume they have got the date wrong (Rams faced winding up in 1984).  This is potentially damaging information and I think the club should take steps to have it removed from the website:

http://www.companyrescue.co.uk/company-rescue/guides/what-is-a-winding-up-petition

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When you go on the website there is no mention of Derby County anywhere at all

I couldn't find any either.

Our day in the high court was March 1984 - but we did lean on Florist over an

Sounds like it was just a wind up! :ph34r:

Yep.

Bullshit post by a Florist pretending to be a Derby fan? Wouldn't surprise me. It's the stuff that Jom used to pull on a weekly basis on 606.

Yep.

Bullshit post by a Florist pretending to be a Derby fan? Wouldn't surprise me. It's the stuff that Jom used to pull on a weekly basis on 606.

I think he still does on the new 606 forums. I don't go there much anymore, it's not the same 606 it once was since BBC shut it down.

I think he still does on the new 606 forums. I don't go there much anymore, it's not the same 606 it once was since BBC shut it down.

Goes by the name of 'Trent End Goal', 'TEG' or 'Woody', I believe. Still as thick as pig muck, and probably stinks twice as bad.

Sorry that you think I am a Forest fan, I was looking for information about the Forest bankruptcy hearing when I found the site linked in my OP, it definitely stated Derby County, so I sent an email to DCFC and maybe they contacted the firm to remove the entry.

Archived