Season Ticket

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just thinking only 2 weeks to go until the start of the new season and I still haven't been sent my season ticket through the post. Anyone know when they'll be sent out, anyone got there's yet?

Be bloody patient. They will arrive, and if they don't, then nip down a few days before the first game (or even the day of the game) and tell them your ST didn't arrive. They'll print you one off there and then, simple as.

If you bought a season ticket, you will be given entry to the games, it's that simple. What, do you think they'll go "no sorry, it should have arrived in the post. Hard luck, cheers for the several hundred quid though...." or something? 

Don't panic, it'll come.

Arrived last week, being sent out in batches based upon how loyal and much money you spend with the club apparently ;-)

Got mine today. Got a letter with it asking if I still play DCM.

My letter asked do I still eat CDM -what are they trying to say?

I'm fibbing -no letter and no ticket! Got a horrible feeling they've sent it to the Hans bloke by mistake! Aww -****

My letter asked do I still eat CDM -what are they trying to say?

I'm fibbing -no letter and no ticket! Got a horrible feeling they've sent it to the Hans bloke by mistake! Aww -****

He will have known what time it was going to come through the letterbox.

Archived