Tips for getting your post count up?

robglosta

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thorne thread was closed so you're too late for that one, could easily have bagged an extra 100-250 posts in there.

You could just YouTube any crap song and stick it in the classic track thread, that's what Froggg and ladyram did for a while.

Also Google ugly watches and keep posting them up in Cisse's watch thread like he's doing.

Or just wait for the next player to be linked with us and hope you can get plenty of puns out of his name.

I don't see the fascination of high post counts myself. If you've got a point to make or a pun to add, Post.

It's the same with people chasing followers on twitter. I couldn't give a sh!te whether i've got 60 or 600 followers.

I don't see the fascination of high post counts myself. If you've got a point to make or a pun to add, Post.

It's the same with people chasing followers on twitter. I couldn't give a sh!te whether i've got 60 or 600 followers.

I think a person's point, generally speaking, is more valid if they have a higher post count.

Posts isn't the same as friends or followers.

I had so few friends on facebook it was embarrassing and i had to give it up.

Similarly on twitter i've only got 2 followers.

Thorne thread was closed so you're too late for that one, could easily have bagged an extra 100-250 posts in there.

You could just YouTube any crap song and stick it in the classic track thread, that's what Froggg and ladyram did for a while.

Also Google ugly watches and keep posting them up in Cisse's watch thread like he's doing.

Or just wait for the next player to be linked with us and hope you can get plenty of puns out of his name.

The watch thread is Frogg's actually.

Archived