Zenit St Petersburg v Derby County

CumbrianRam

• Replies 606
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We played against a team that contained top international players and a top champion league side for crying out loud we were never going to keep out but we kepted 0-0 until after half time but nearly for an hour but to only to lose 2-0 was preatty good and we also cause them a few probleams.

We played against a team that contained top international players and a top champion league side for crying out loud we were never going to keep out but we kepted 0-0 until after half time but nearly for an hour but to only to lose 2-0 was preatty good and we also cause them a few probleams.

It was 1-0 at half time.

I'll watch again. I need to know how crap we are so I can write the season off already, if not the season then condemn some players to the scrapheap.

You'll be disappointed mate. A nothing match. Just a football workout. In the beginning it was even until Christie's decent interception bounced off Keogh into Witsel. We had great chance with Ward. We got sloppy and tired before a Champions League side. After a while they were too quick and sharp for us.

The end.

Unfortunately there was no masterclass and the Russian runners up who have a competitive game next week were a bit too much in this meaningless build up towards our seasons.

Whatched this again and it is hard to believe how **** Eustace, Keogh and Buxton were. Buxton was outmuscled by Arshavin who is 142cm tall WTF?! Dawkins was decent. With no end product at all though. Great game for young Kelle. The rest were just running. 

Archived