FLW linking us to Kazenga LuaLua

maydrakin

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As i said before,we need to sign players at this point we think can make the step up if we do get promoted... i'm not convinced this guy fits that bill from what ive seen, and read......

If this guy is a winger then no we have to many wingers at present, Ward, Dawkins, Russell, Santos, Forsyth even plays as a winger.

Agreed... If we're signing someone who 'could be made good by our coaches' then surely that's Santos/Bennet?

Think we have enough wingers at this point.

And also plenty of whingers too lol.

I think it's actually quite important we get someone else to play out wide so that the likes of Russell and Ward can run their socks off and then bring on an equally fast skillful paced winger to continue to put the opposition on the back foot.

I do still wonder if that Ibe lad from Liverpool will end up here or what ever his name is.

We seem to rely on having four relatively equal wingers based on ability as was previously mentioned, to bring on two fresh dangerous players would be the ideal in that area.  I think we only have three in Dawkins, Russell and Ward as it stands.  Santos may be one for the future and may grace the pitch when we're cruising, but doesn't seem to have been signed as a player who can deliver week in week out from what has been reported.

Therefore, I would imagine we'll be in the market for one extra player, but a loanee may be more likely.

Archived