Nuneaton Town v Derby County

froggg

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thought Calero looked poor, if I'm thinking of the right player?, left wing when he came on?

Bunjaku looked good, if he was the one in the middle, number 19?

It was pretty good, was there a world cup match on are something?

Wasn't sure who was who of the new players / trial lists, but the No 19 was exceptionally skilful and the No 22 was probably trying too hard - kept running up blind alleys.

As for Mason's goal, it was an enormous leap at the back post, and he directed his header really well.

This match is so dull. Nuneaton should be winning. No one playing well, actually not sure if anyone is playing to be fair. Nuneaton should be two up for the record.

Looking at the time you posted that it looks like it was during half time.

Roos only used his hands once during the first half. They didn't have a shot on target.

Wasn't sure who was who of the new players / trial lists, but the No 19 was exceptionally skilful and the No 22 was probably trying too hard - kept running up blind alleys.

As for Mason's goal, it was an enormous leap at the back post, and he directed his header really well.

It was only Saul Deeney in goal...

And I could beat Martin for pace over 5 yards

I bet you couldn't beat him over 1 though - and that, for a striker, is where it counts. You can have the other 4 yards - to help your keeper pick the ball out of the net.

Archived