Best Foreign Exchange??

Ambitious

Proper thinly veiled brag thread this. You seem a smart guy, sure you could've done your own research on this one  :ph34r: 

But just so I can't be accused of adding nothing to thread, whatever you do don't use your debit card. Some credit cards are pretty good abroad so if you have one already I'd look into what loading fees and overseas withdrawal charges would be applicable.

If you don't have a credit card or it's not good for using overseas, a prepaid card is almost certainly preferable to carrying

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Proper thinly veiled brag thread this. You seem a smart guy, sure you could've done your own research on this one  :ph34r:

But just so I can't be accused of adding nothing to thread, whatever you do don't use your debit card. Some credit cards are pretty good abroad so if you have one already I'd look into what loading fees and overseas withdrawal charges would be applicable.

If you don't have a credit card or it's not good for using overseas, a prepaid card is almost certainly preferable to carrying

Archived