Matlock Town v Derby County

froggg

Good to see some positive reviews of OB.

I'd love to see him get some serious game time and challenge Keogh/Buxton this season.

Indeed, quite a few have commented how he looks taller / stronger, could be like a new signing...

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Scott Allen wasn't too bad - some tidy touches on the ball, with neat passes. Worth be worth another look at surely.

Roos can't kick a ball for sin on his left foot.

Bennett looks better each game I've seen him, hopefully his testicles are still intact after that nasty challenge.

Sammon was garbage as usual, should have scored but straight at the keeper...as usual.

Who was the centre halve who played in the second half? And the small coloured dude with the green boots?

I know it was only a friendly and only a few days into pre season... BUT, we were garbage, all over the pitch we were dire, misplaced passes, long ball stuff, like I say I know it's only first pre season game but we should be putting 5/6 past teams like that!!! Absolute tosh!!!

And Connor sammon..... How that bloke became a footballer I will never know!!

2 highlights of the day...

A fan asking Bryson if he chose to stay at derby cos we were playing Matlock and burnleys a sh*zzahole and him replying yes

And the young lad demanding the rams players sat on the grass sign his team sheet and pass it along

I know it was only a friendly and only a few days into pre season... BUT, we were garbage, all over the pitch we were dire, misplaced passes, long ball stuff, like I say I know it's only first pre season game but we should be putting 5/6 past teams like that!!! Absolute tosh!!!

And Connor sammon..... How that bloke became a footballer I will never know!!

2 highlights of the day...

A fan asking Bryson if he chose to stay at derby cos we were playing Matlock and burnleys a sh*zzahole and him replying yes

And the young lad demanding the rams players sat on the grass sign his team sheet and pass it along

I know it was only a friendly and only a few days into pre season... BUT, we were garbage, all over the pitch we were dire, misplaced passes, long ball stuff, like I say I know it's only first pre season game but we should be putting 5/6 past teams like that!!! Absolute tosh!!

There is no but. So long as there were no injuries, everyone got a run-out, and we didn't lose heavily, then it's a success at this stage of pre-season. 

Of course there is a but.. The performance was pudding! Not one player played well! Ok it's to build up fitness but it was poor

Well, you've convinced me.

BMO.

Errrrrrrrrrrrm

The only place 'coloured' was ever originally intended as a slur was in South Africa during the apartheid years, where it was used as a term to describe people of 'mixed race'. Now, however, it is considered by many to be offensive because it is seen to be describing all non-whites collectively.

Actually I'm yet to see a white person - similarly I'm yet to see a black person. 

Archived