Alan Nixon and betting odds rumours - Summer 2014 window

Albert

If it's DeAndre Yedlin I think I might have a heart attack.. The amount of times I've mentioned him on here - Steve's been watching!

Alternatively, maybe after the GT silence we could be looking to sign Yeltsin Tejeda.

Further likelier alternatives, are that I'm wrong..

• Replies 737
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why is it one day this Nixon fella is apparently "full of ****" and the next day most people on here are hanging on his every word.

Oh how fickle we football supporters are!!

I get the impression come tomorrow morning the same old "Nixon is full of S#it and is only trying to flog papers" will be rife!

Let's just wait and see what SM & SR come up with there is enough time before the 1st game of the season.

Nixon has said it wont effect us trying to sign Thorne, its got to be a defender or attacker

Got to be any position apart from defensive mid on that then.

As Hughes, Hendrick and Bryson are all resigned won't be a centre mid either.

Forsyth on a new deal rules out leftback. That leaves:

CB

RB

RW

LW

ST

GK

Doesn't exactly narrow the options.

We'll see if he can get this one right.

Would guess a RB because that's priority after Thorne. Wouldn't make sense for us to sign a striker as a back up that had been offered to Premier League teams. And much as I would like it to be DeAndre Yeldin, I don't think it will be.

Shows how longing we all for some significant transfer activity that some of us hang onto an unreliable journalists every word but until we get concrete signings it's pretty fun.

Archived