Alan Nixon and betting odds rumours - Summer 2014 window

Albert

Love how he strings it on like we are all goin to rush out and get the paper tomorrow.

If you're being badgered on twitter now, they're the same people that will find out off the internet tomorrow.

• Replies 737
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If i remember right this guy http://dcfcfans.co.uk/user/4662-stuartsays/ is the only one who is ready to spend some money on Nixon's bullshit. Check his threads about Ibe, Hutchinson, McLean e.t.c.

Yes I've twice bought the people based on Alan Nixon hype on here but not today as I'm not impressed by Nixon.

The first time it was Ibe and Hutchinson. The DT reckon McClaren is not looking at Ibe and Hutchinson moved to Fulham shortly after.

The second time was last weekend with McClean and a Thorne update. DT reported the day after that we were being linked with McClean but nothing official to confirm one way or another if DCFC were genuinely interested.

Either way, wait 24-48 hours and DT tend to report who we're being linked with.

At

I've just seen this from Nixon..

@ImpazzioOffic Not sure u have done anything about Promes ... McClean is in the 1m region ...

I'm a bit dubious to say the least with this tentative link to Promes.

He's earmarked as a star for the future in Holland and netted 11 goals in Eredivsie last season, made his debut for the Dutch national team and scored  at an alarming rate in the under 21s.

He's been linked quite heavily linked with United and Louis van Gaal certainly likes the look of him.

Why on earth would FC Twente offer him out around Championship clubs? He'd cost in the region of

Archived