Burnley and QPR attempts to sign Craig Bryson

Jenkinson

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Link it me, just ad a gander through the PFA Awards page and I canne' find it!

So we were both wrong voted 2nd best player by fans from all football league lost out on top spot by 5 votes.

All votes are by supporters, here's the top 10

1. Danny Ings

2. Craig Bryson

3. Kevin McDonald

4. Ross McCormack

5. Liam Palmer

6. Danny Drinkwater

7. Adam Clayton

8. Carl Ikeme

9. Harry Maguire

10. Jordan Rhodes

Okay in EMT today "Craig Bryson is not for sale"

Nixon on twitter earlier

Bryson has a big problem at Derby, and told me earlier that there was a meeting yesterday and pressure on for a quick answer

In short I reckon they've convinced Bryson that they haven't got to sell him and made him an offer to extend his contract with new terms.. If he turns us down hell have to stay on his current terms until someone convinces us to sell.

Okay in EMT today "Craig Bryson is not for sale"

Nixon on twitter earlier

Bryson has a big problem at Derby, and told me earlier that there was a meeting yesterday and pressure on for a quick answer

In short I reckon they've convinced Bryson that they haven't got to sell him and made him an offer to extend his contract with new terms.. If he turns us down hell have to stay on his current terms until someone convinces us to sell.

Thats good for us but is it wise to have such a good player, playing with the hump and not putting in 100%

@willburton3: Bye bye Craig Bryson have fun coming down with burnley next season whilst we dominate the championship and go up!! @bryso7 Scottish *****

Also favourited that... Lol

Well that'll convince him to stay won't it :lol: :lol:

@willburton3: Bye bye Craig Bryson have fun coming down with burnley next season whilst we dominate the championship and go up!! @bryso7 Scottish *****

This sort of thing is ample evidence to me that people ought to be subjected to a stringent intelligence test before they are permitted anything more than crayons for communication.

What a complete and utter tosspot - at least it seems that Craig Bryson has a sense of humour.

Just had an exchange with Nixon

Mentioned I doubted the release clause - he swore at me

Mentioned the supposed Suarez clause and how the media got that wrong - he stated totally different clause

Then asked if he read the contract or just heard one sides interpretation (because apparently the meeting yesterday was about why the clause is being ignored) no reply yet - he'd replied quickly to the others.

I'd suggest @willburton3 isn't the sharpest tool in the box. Though clearly still a tool...

Bryson's kept everything private, whatever's going on, and well done to him for that. And the club. Considering his contribution last season, I hope he stays. But I think he's a good fit with us and we with him - he works well at Derby. He may struggle to make the same contribution elsewhere.

But, if his head has been turned, I wouldn't want to keep him here and I wouldn't blame him for taking QPR's millions and a place in the Prem, Without him we don't have last season's strength in depth unless Bunjaku or Coutts (or Allan if he signs) can make the step to compete for a place with our all-star youthful international midfield.

The guy is an attention seeking dick. He bores the ***** out of me. "Nixon said" must be the most used words on this forum. People hang on his every word.

But wait!! He broke the news about Kelle Roos first. Yep, and Sage broke the news about Grant first. Mackworth broke the news about Hughes.

National journalists are cnuts. That's a fact btw. Proper bell ends.

2 weeks ago England's brave young lions were going to win the World Cup. Now they're embarrassing flops. Both ******.

Mick Philpott was a doting Father and had a hard life bringing up kids. Then he was a benefit scrounging murderer

Savile was a legend. Now the interfering, phone hacking, home invading, stalker press can't believe all his sex crimes went unnoticed

It goes on and on. You want news? Pick up a local paper. Yes it's yesterday's news but by buying 'tomorrow's news' you wasting money on agenda comics.

Vile people. Vile.

Sorry EHR. I quite like you. You must be immune to being a cnut because working with parasites doesn't appear to have affected you.

Willburton needs a girlfriend and people at school to stop bullying him.

@Queenbcakess: Twitter is ace fun. Giggling everyday at the transfer gossip - how do people think they know so much #rumourhasit

@SNicholsonDT: @Queenbcakess it's not called the "silly season" for nothing! #pickanamepickaclub

Bryson favourited the latter

Probably addressing the rumours of clubs like QPR and their supposed interest. Burnley interest is serious, as we well know because a bid was actually made.

Archived