Burnley and QPR attempts to sign Craig Bryson

Jenkinson

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thank you for posting dont listen to the silly.

Sometimes I think so many derby fans hate the club and want them to fail so they think we'll sell everyone at the first chance we have. Its almost like they want us to sell Bryson or not get Thorne so they can say " I told you so, same old derby" your post and info was good so they dont trust or like it thats all!

We love derby and are happy if its good news and sad if its bad. Keep posting if you hear anything from your mate and ill know it what youve been told no more no less.

Thanks

Same agreed here.

Even if I do get into petty internet point scoring at times! :D

Just tweeted saying he was misinformed  :(

Nah, don't buy that.

To be misinformed, you have to be told by someone, even if it is ******. But no-one's said that apart from a few people on fans' forums. I doubt he's heard those particular rumours, especially when he is who he is and knows footballers. I have a feeling he's just backtracking there.

Nah, don't buy that.

To be misinformed, you have to be told by someone, even if it is ******. But no-one's said that apart from a few people on fans' forums. I doubt he's heard those particular rumours, especially when he is who he is and knows footballers. I have a feeling he's just backtracking there.

"http://k43.pbase.com/o3/10/634010/1/87651635.ExdwAP6i.DSC06554_s" alt="87651635.ExdwAP6i.DSC06554_s">

I don't understand why people expect loyalty from footballers who are not from the area or have not grown up supporting the club.

They are in the job to play at the highest level they can whilst making as much money to secure theirs and their families future.

I would like Bryson to stay, But if he gets an offer that he considers too good to turn down, Then it's thanks for the memories and goodbye.

Perhaps.

But explain to me how a Watford fan gets misinformed about the contract situation of a Derby player?

Correctly informed I can understand because he knows footballers but misinformed? I'm not so sure.

People keep reweeting the picture of him signing last years new deal. That's how.

Hope this is nonsense....

@TransferLinksFL: Burnley hope to announce the signing of Derby County's Craig Bryson on Friday for a fee of 750k #twitterclarets #dcfcfans

Looks official but it's not,

Hope this is nonsense....

@TransferLinksFL: Burnley hope to announce the signing of Derby County's Craig Bryson on Friday for a fee of 750k #twitterclarets #dcfcfans

I thought we rejected Burnley's initial offer of 750k, would be a huge U-Turn to accept it now, espcially after QPR have joined the bidding. 

Unless, Bryson indeed has kicked up a fuss like Nixon suggested with a legal team and such...

Plus you sound really bitter and I have no idea why?

I might sound bitter mate but I ain't. 

I ain't losing sleep over the issue, I am stating my opinion. Nothing wrong with that

All I am saying is that people doubted you over it before and when it happened, people are lapping up to you like you have just won us the title.

Archived