Burnley and QPR attempts to sign Craig Bryson

Jenkinson

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I certainly don't believe him.

I'm not scared to admit that. The same as I won't be scared to come back and apologise to him if he's right.

I trust what I've been told more than I trust what I've read tonight.

I want Bryson to stay and sign an extension but I don't believe MackworthRam is telling the truth.

We've been working on speculation for weeks now, it's the best time of year IMO.

It's amazing how speculation can make or break a season in fans opinion, I love the whole dramatisation of it.

My mate told me on friday others had signed new contracts hughes and bryson. Not sure how he knew but backs up this a small bit

But beaufort I've already said that it's not only based on radio interviews and is based on real hard conversations, but that got ignored and I got told that it's an agenda.

Maybe you don't know me, but I've been on here for four or five years now and all I ever want is that we act the right way about building a club and a squad, if it was Nigel behaving this way, I'd be slating him as well. I've seen too many players have issues with contracts and transfers and I don't like it. Never have and never will.

Come on bonnie lad, we agree on everything else other than Sam Rush. If you don't agree just let it lie, but you cant tell me it's not based on evidence when you don't know what evidence I've got.

All I want is for Bryson to stay and for us to get rid of the clause, or if he's leaving, for us to act in the right way and keep any commitments we made to a player.

I want us to behave in the right way but I don't think we have so far.

Now I might be wrong and if I am, then I'm going to look a bit of a tit.

I'm not criticising a player and I never have, surely you've got bigger targets than me, someone who is pissed off at one non playing staff member.

You are not a target. You have stated that Rush has done some dastardly deed in relation to a clause in Brysons contract, I just want to know what it is. If you have evidence that the club has breached the clause, and they are behaving badly, then what is it? In fact, what does the clause say? Its a dead simple question. You seem to be throwing accusations about in relation to that particular matter without anything to back them up. I don't care who said what about Clough, he's long gone and he won't be back.

If rumours are true and we're not acting "in the correct way", or whatever...am I supposed to feel sorry for Craig Bryson?

He's a good player with a great attitude and I respect him for that, but at the moment if looks like he's either going to end up with a Premier League side, or with the favourites for promotion next season. Either way, he'll probably get a pay rise, after which he could probably pay off my entire student debt in two weeks' wages.

There are a lot of people on this planet in worse positions.

I certainly don't believe him.

I'm not scared to admit that. The same as I won't be scared to come back and apologise to him if he's right.

I trust what I've been told more than I trust what I've read tonight.

I want Bryson to stay and sign an extension but I don't believe MackworthRam is telling the truth.

I have got nothing to gain from lying at all.

I have been told from a very reliable source the following:-

Will Hughes has signed a 4 year deal and it will be announced soon. This happened a few weeks ago.

Bryson loves it at Derby but wants to play at the highest level possible.

Will be signing a one year contract extension.

I have got nothing to gain from lying at all.

I have been told from a very reliable source the following:-

Will Hughes has signed a 4 year deal and it will be announced soon. This happened a few weeks ago.

Bryson loves it at Derby but wants to play at the highest level possible.

Will be signing a one year contract extension.

Fair enough Mackworth. If that's what you've been told.

I'll apologise in full when/if the deals announced.

Fair enough Mackworth. If that's what you've been told.

I'll apologise in full when/if the deals announced.

There wouldnt be a need to apologise.

I am always skeptical when someone claims to know things.

I am not saying Bryson will sign a new deal but last I was told (a few days ago) he would do.

Obviously things change day to day. But I trust my source and believe he will sign a new deal.

The Hughes contract is signed. 100% guarentee that.

Seems that they are announcing 1 player signing a new deal every day.

Just a matter of time till Hughes is announced.

Perhaps they're keeping the news of Hughes signing to soften the blow when they have to admit to not getting Thorne?

Can't blame them for that or for saving positive news for a time when/if positive news is needed.

You know what people are like in the summer. So impatient and desperate to throw somebody else's millions about. Need something to calm them down.

You are not a target. You have stated that Rush has done some dastardly deed in relation to a clause in Brysons contract, I just want to know what it is. If you have evidence that the club has breached the clause, and they are behaving badly, then what is it? In fact, what does the clause say? Its a dead simple question. You seem to be throwing accusations about in relation to that particular matter without anything to back them up. I don't care who said what about C

You're a persistent so and so. I'll give you that. I even asked politely that we stop rowing about it and just agree to disagree, but no, you're like Vic and Bob, you just wouldn't let it lie.

But it's not a dead simple question is it.

What kind of evidence could I possibly have that would satisfy you, are you pushing that someone pastes a copy of his contract before you'll accept that there may be even a tiny possibility the club are attempting to wiggle out of the clause, even though there is some "public" knowledge of a clause existing?

Of course I don't have a copy of his contract and of course that's not going to happen.

Have YOU seen the contract? Where is YOUR evidence. I've told you what I've been told and you still come back and go on some kind of attack.

Did you ask MackworthRam for his evidence or are you just getting on your high horse cos you don't like what I wrote.

Unless you've seen the clause, in fact unless YOU post some kind of evidence, I don't see how you can argue so strongly one way or the other that I'm wrong.

Just the same as I can't come back and say 100% that you're wrong. Even though I'm 99% certain you're wrong, from the other side you're spot on, I haven't seen the contract.

I haven't said Rush has done some kind of "dastardly deed" either.

I've said that I believe he's trying to worm out of a clause that the club were happy to accept at the last contract signing and I want him and the club to act in the right way. I think Bryson has done enough for the club either to get his extension and a pay rise or to leave with his head held high, with the club STILL making a profit on his transfer.

Why is it so important to you that no-one can think of criticising Rush? You clearly like him, and you know what, that's your choice.

I don't like him and I don't trust him and I believe my lack of trust is justified BASED ON WHAT I'VE HEARD,SEEN SINCE HE GOT TO THE CLUB AND BASED ON WHAT I'VE BEEN TOLD BY PEOPLE I TRUST.

You can keep trying to tell me I'm wildly wrong and nasty and spiteful, or you can ignore me and quietly continue to accuse me of being blinded by loyalty to Clough.

You're not going to change my mind about Sam Rush. Live with it.

The only outcome I'd be happy with if is Bryson stays. I don't like the stupid fecking clause and if it doesn't exist I'd actually be very pleased. You can come back then and rip me to shreds if you must.

I wouldn't be surprised by Mackworth's claim.

Everyone knows that 'WILL HUGHES SIGNS FOUR YEAR DEAL' is likely to cause a bit of a storm, especially due to the long standing interest for huge, huge clubs.

The club are well within their right to hold it back, especially as we could get some bad news.

Let's say Bryson goes, 750k, but in the same day Will Hughes signs a 4 year deal. It'll make the day a lot easier, smart move by Rush. 

You are literally one of the most excitable members on this forum, I refuse to let you stamp on this glimmer of hope for me.

Can I?

Will hasn't signed any new deal, just as much '#ITK' as some posters claim on here - not calling anyone a liar but certainly misinformed, through no-one's fault. Have we all forgotten he signed a new deal in April? 

Sorry to piss on anyone's fire but we won't see any contract statements. 

Will hasn't signed any new deal, just as much '#ITK' as some posters claim on here - not calling anyone a liar but certainly misinformed, through no-one's fault. Have we all forgotten he signed a new deal in April? 

Sorry to piss on anyone's fire but we won't see any contract statements. 

No, he signed an extension in April 2013.

Archived