Burnley and QPR attempts to sign Craig Bryson

Jenkinson

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If this is all true about Bryson's party reporting us to the PFA, then sell him, obviously for as much as he can. He clearly hasn't got the clubs well being at heart and even though he's been a great servant to the club, not player is bigger than the club,

Nixons source is quite clearly Brysons agent, and he knows/believes that it was a buyout clause, where as the DET and BBC Radio Derby journalist and clearly getting a club point of view from their sources, which is where the conflicting views come from.

Who knows who's right? I certainly don't. Nixon has a pretty good record with us but clearly thinks he's gods gift with transfer stories, where as Owen Bradley and Steve Nicholson are pretty much always spot on with DCFC.

We shall have to see. I'd sell for anything above

PistoldPete2

If this is all true about Bryson's party reporting us to the PFA, then sell him, obviously for as much as he can. He clearly hasn't got the clubs well being at heart and even though he's been a great servant to the club, not player is bigger than the club,

Nixons source is quite clearly Brysons agent, and he knows/believes that it was a buyout clause, where as the DET and BBC Radio Derby journalist and clearly getting a club point of view from their sources, which is where the conflicting views come from.

Who knows who's right? I certainly don't. Nixon has a pretty good record with us but clearly thinks he's gods gift with transfer stories, where as Owen Bradley and Steve Nicholson are pretty much always spot on with DCFC.

We shall have to see. I'd sell for anything above

Not sure that Nixon's source is Brysons agent, it might be Burnley stirring things up.

It doesnts ound (YET) like the Thorne situation as there's nothing to say the player has asked for a transfer. Or that , having been rejected first off , Burnley have increased their bid and that's been rejected too. In any case WBA fans still seem adamant Thorne is staying.

Didnt suarez have a clause , Arsenal offered

I'm pretty sure it is. He knows what the players wants, the state of play and who else is interested in the player.

And yet he got the contract clause wrong.  My guess also is he's being fed from Burnley.

First two Burnley signings - Sordell and Kightly. 

You'd have to be honest and say they have absolutely no ambition of staying up. I could be wrong, but that's two incredible signings for a Premier League team - not good incredible either. 

First two Burnley signings - Sordell and Kightly. 

You'd have to be honest and say they have absolutely no ambition of staying up. I could be wrong, but that's two incredible signings for a Premier League team - not good incredible either.

Looks like they're shaping up for another season back in the Championship before too long....

1. Derby rejected Burnley's bid.

2. The likelihood of Derby knowing what's in the contract vs the likelihood of Burnley knowing what's in the contract.

"http://mrsstuder.pbworks.com/f/1220568067/pizza%20hut" alt="pizza%20hut">

That doesnt mean there is no clause there, Suarez had one which Liverpool admited to uet still rejected all bids for him.

This could be Derby doing the same

Archived