Burnley and QPR attempts to sign Craig Bryson

Jenkinson

@reluctantnicko being linked with another permanent signing to complete this week with Sordell, any ideas who?

Details

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tomorrow is first day of pre season I think.

Will he get an extra few days off or so because he was with the Scots for their friendlies?

Just want to get that one in early incase we notice he is not in all the pictures/vines/instagrams/youtube vids they take and jump to the wrong conclusion.

Bryson, meanwhile, had talks with Burnley on Tuesday, after a £750,000 clause was activated which allowed the Clarets to speak to the 27-year-old about a switch.Derby are thought to want more like £2m for their player of the year, who scored 16 goals as the Rams made the play-off final.

"Derby are thought to want more like £2m"

So he doesn't actually have to be sold if they match the 750k? If they activate it, that just allows them to talk to him? 

yes talk only but if the player wants to go then, maybe, it is best to let him go fr the right fee rather than making him fulfill his contract and losing him for nothing in a year.  Better off trying to get 2 teams interested and get the bids up I would say

yes talk only but if the player wants to go then, maybe, it is best to let him go fr the right fee rather than making him fulfill his contract and losing him for nothing in a TWO years.  Better off trying to get 2 teams interested and get the bids up I would say

FTFY

I suppose more of my concern is how he would react if we put a £10m valuation on him to ensure he couldn't go elsewher

We still can reject his transfer request. He is under contract. Ask muppets from miserable club from Brum or something.

Visiting Burnley is a step backwards never mind signing.

There Has to be a replacement other than Thorne lined up aswell.

I've tried to remain optimistic since the play off final and that meeting after the play offs where they made all the promises, they need to start acting on them because we're falling behind already!

Like i said a while back there is 100% a clause...the 750k meaning he can talk to a club...then we have to agree a fee.

Bryson does want to leave for a Prem club, so whoever it may be this could be his only chance at that level...so I wish him well and just hope it doesn't turn out for him like it did for Brayford...and that we get a decent fee for him!

Archived