Burnley and QPR attempts to sign Craig Bryson

Jenkinson

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wouldn't in a million years consider selling Bryson, unless he wants out and even then I'd pull a WBA and issue a hands off warning.

How do you replace his goals and energy without spending big?

Depends how you look at it. In my opinion, our best performance of the season was Brighton at home and he didn't feature!

Hendrick got 8 goals last season, with 3 months out injured and prolonged spells on the bench, I really think he could get a similar tally to what Bryson achieved if he stays fit.

Wouldn't in a million years consider selling Bryson, unless he wants out and even then I'd pull a WBA and issue a hands off warning.

How do you replace his goals and energy without spending big?

Totally agree, he was the highest scoring midfielder last season wasn't he? He was the engine of our squad and it would be very hard to find another person to fill his boots.

PistoldPete2

Depends how you look at it. In my opinion, our best performance of the season was Brighton at home and he didn't feature!

Hendrick got 8 goals last season, with 3 months out injured and prolonged spells on the bench, I really think he could get a similar tally to what Bryson achieved if he stays fit.

Like ive said, we played well against Brighton because of their style of play. We werent so good against QPR who stopped us from playing.

Would selling Bryson for a sizeable fee say £2 million which would enable us to get Thorne be so bad?

Having Thorne defensive midfield and having Hughes, Hendrick, Coutts and maybe Bunjaku competing for the two other spots?

Not posted for a few days while I get settled back into England but I want to mention this. Sorry that it's so direct to certain posters.

First of all, Ambitious you know that I like you a lot as a poster and have since I joined but I'm a bit confused about the "new you and think that the writing of the articles has given you too serious an outlook , don't know if it's just that you feel you've got to analyse everything and everyone these days but I massively preferred the old you.

Feel free to tell me I'm out of order.

Secondly for all of those saying Bryson can bugger off if he think he's too big for the club and to those who say he's peaked....

If he doesn't leave how are you going to back track? Are you all going to be singing his praises when he bags another double figure haul for us next year.

Why is it that as soon as we get wind a player has a slight chance of leaving, they get thrown under the bus by the same fans who have been heralding him for years.

For the record, I DO NOT under any circumstances want to lose Bryson. I dont understand how people can be so critical of a player who has been out POTY for two out the 3 seasons here. About a player who has the utmost respect of his fellow pros and managers.

I sometimes think football fans are a total joke who don't deserve to see their team succeed.

Bryson has been massive for us for three years and we're throwing him under the bus for a kid who has played 20 games.

Sod that.

Not posted for a few days while I get settled back into England but I want to mention this. Sorry that it's so direct to certain posters.

First of all, Ambitious you know that I like you a lot as a poster and have since I joined but I'm a bit confused about the "new you and think that the writing of the articles has given you too serious an outlook , don't know if it's just that you feel you've got to analyse everything and everyone these days but I massively preferred the old you.

Feel free to tell me I'm out of order.

Secondly for all of those saying Bryson can bugger off if he think he's too big for the club and to those who say he's peaked....

If he doesn't leave how are you going to back track? Are you all going to be singing his praises when he bags another double figure haul for us next year.

Why is it that as soon as we get wind a player has a slight chance of leaving, they get thrown under the bus by the same fans who have been heralding him for years.

For the record, I DO NOT under any circumstances want to lose Bryson. I dont understand how people can be so critical of a player who has been out POTY for two out the 3 seasons here. About a player who has the utmost respect of his fellow pros and managers.

I sometimes think football fans are a total joke who don't deserve to see their team succeed.

Bryson has been massive for us for three years and we're throwing him under the bus for a kid who has played 20 games.

Sod that.

I will be honest I think most of the recent posts stem from a post with a hypothetical situation where we could have either have Thorne or Bryson, and rightly so most people pick Thorne, But I am sure most if not all of the people on here highly respect Bryso and want him to be a Derby player next season I for one think he is an excellent player and my favorite of our current bunch of players.

I will be honest I think most of the recent posts stem from a post with a hypothetical situation where we could have either have Thorne or Bryson, and rightly so most people pick Thorne, But I am sure most if not all of the people on here highly respect Bryso and want him to be a Derby player next season I for one think he is an excellent player and my favorite of our current bunch of players.

Rightly so??? Are you mad or just a bit over-tired?

Archived