Umbro - New Kit

New Kit  

270 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 762
  • Created
  • Last Reply

oh my f****** god, just seen the away kit and third kit, i personally think they look absolutely f****** terrible and this is the first time since i started buying them each year in 2000 i simply have to say no. I have a lovely shirt with a nice collar, black rings on the end of the sleeves and "barker" on the back, will be wearing it for another year!, i really hope whatever next season we do not have "justeat" as our sponsor, it will ruin the good times(if they happen!)

sorry if im being too dramatic but imo its horrible

on a slightly lighter note the picture did make me laugh at just how unhappy hughes and martin(? is it him?) look and keogh just looks shocked at what he's wearing ;P

edit: sorry for my language!

oh my f****** god, just seen the away kit and third kit, i personally think they look absolutely f****** terrible and this is the first time since i started buying them each year in 2000 i simply have to say no. I have a lovely shirt with a nice collar, black rings on the end of the sleeves and "barker" on the back, will be wearing it for another year!, i really hope whatever next season we do not have "justeat" as our sponsor, it will ruin the good times(if they happen!)

on a slightly lighter note the picture did make me laugh at just how unhappy hughes and martin(? is it him?) look and keogh just looks shocked at what he's wearing ;P

I saw just now and you took the words out of my mouth.

Terrible. Especially the blue one.

Home shirt in long sleeve is nice. Short sleeve not so much.

Both the away and third are big no-noes for me.

Like has been mentioned, there will never be a kit which everyone likes - so some will just have to suck it up this year whereas others had to deal with in in previous years.

For me I love a top with a collar. My favourite ever top is the Real Madrid top from 2011/12. White and Gold - stunning!

"http://www.corazonblanco.com/media/wiki/44/0/7/1/7/n_20120118021731_gonzalo_higuain_gol_vs_mallorca" alt="n_20120118021731_gonzalo_higuain_gol_vs_">

Like all three kits a lot, all proper Derby shirts. I don't actually like yellow and blue kits but unfortunately they are one of our classic away colour combinations...so I wholeheartedly approve.

Thing that ruins it is the colour of the sponsor, on all three kits. Not because it's red per se, it just doesn't quite sit right on any of the shirts.

But that's all I have to say about an item of clothing worn by 11 blokes, I have no interest in buying replica shirts these days.

At least we haven't had to create a second edition away shirt because the first edition had a pinstripe that cut through the badge. (A lad at my sons training tonight had one and he was a bit upset that they fooked the shirt up and looked naff)

Oh and is your new home shirt any different to last years?

Sorry, but you can't even begin to offer any argument criticising our kits after trotting that crap out. The home kit is amateurish, the blue one looks like a cheap JD sports t shirt and the third.. Since when did you become Mansfield town?

Utterly diabolical! Anyone buying that ***** deserves a thorough piss taking

Totally agree with the red dog here... Ours are dull..

The blue one is so so cheap looking.

The forest away kit is super smart, the home kit is just te same as last time and will look funny screwed up in the dressing room after we bury them again...

Just Eat is sponser for next 3 seasons!

I think they''re a lot nicer than people are giving them credit for

I was really hoping for the 'Argentina' shirt to make a comeback. The yellow one looks cheap and sunday league also should have a blue collar.The blue one might grow on me but is a bit of a casual type of shirt.I do like the home shirt but should have had black around the sleeve ends and a different collar. :rolleyes:

Think I'll wait till next years prem shirt. :D

So I am not on my own then. All three tops are awful!! Home and away too simple and very boring!! The third top is a copy of the Man utd 99 third kit.

One thing for sure, all three tops are Umbro templates. At least Kappa created unique design for us. Last seasons tops were all really nice.

Away kit is great, I really like it. Home kit is just a plain white home kit, traditional, retro etc... Home kit is highly agreeable.

3rd kit is shocking but 3rd kits always are, but then they grow on you.

Just Eat is a great service and a decent enough sponsor.

Sorry, but you can't even begin to offer any argument criticising our kits after trotting that crap out. The home kit is amateurish, the blue one looks like a cheap JD sports t shirt and the third.. Since when did you become Mansfield town?

Utterly diabolical! Anyone buying that ***** deserves a thorough piss taking

Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, Dawny.

Mansfield Town are far and away the best team, best-run club and best bunch of supporters in Nottinghamshire.

I quite like the away one and will consider getting it. I don't usually buy kits myself, always buy a polo one every year though - Bought the plain white one this year with just the Ram and the kappa logo across one of the shoulders. The sleeves are slightly longer than a usual polo shirt, almost down to the elbows, really nice, hopefully Umbro will release a nice range of casual wear as well.

Archived