Umbro - New Kit

New Kit  

270 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 762
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why couldn't we just have our home kit but in Dark blue and then the same again in some other non offensive color selections. Why the **** do these kit manufacturers pull this ****. Seriously, what kind of pencil pushing marketing dick forces these stupid decisions through. 

edit: Can we all also write an email to just eat explaining why the just eat logo should be black and not red. I'm not asking for much, but could the kit the players where on match day at least have it in black? Is that seriously too much to ask. 

Missed a trick... the away red kit last year had a hint of black and white - to carry the DCFC colours.

Not done that with either of these which is a shame.

As mentioned, looks like Millwall... can't decide which I dislike the most.

As for the kit's, Home is OK, long sleeved version of it is nice. Away is very nice. 3rd is a bit poor. Hope Martin's about to topple over (wouldn't be the first time innit!!!...LOLZ!!! etc....I hate myself) as the sponsor is way off.

The sponsor kinda ruins 'em all for me but they've paid there money so what can you do?

Archived