Shaun Hutchinson

Stuniverse

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would be happy if this lad signed.

He's only 23 but it appears he's been a regular starter for Motherwell for the past 3 seasons (at least according to his Wikipedia stats) and has already racked up between 120 - 140 first team appearances, so he must have been a fairly consistant performer for them.  I know it's not Championship experience, but, he's had a fair number of games already for a decent Motherwell side and wouldn't be bad back up/competition for Keogh and Bucko. 

No one can really say for sure. Yes, he has had good reviews but so did Rob Jones when he came from Scotland.

I've never seen him play, in fact, I'd never heard of him.

Their fans seem to like him though, even if he did get no where near their POTY award (at least no on their forum)

One thing is for sure with this signing, he won't be out of place and should be fairly comfortable with Russell, Bryson and Co.

No one can really say for sure. Yes, he has had good reviews but so did Rob Jones when he came from Scotland.

I've never seen him play, in fact, I'd never heard of him.

Their fans seem to like him though, even if he did get no where near their POTY award (at least no on their forum)

One thing is for sure with this signing, he won't be out of place and should be fairly comfortable with Russell, Bryson and Co.

We're going to need to open a "Fried Mars Bar-u-Like" franchise at this rate.

So you or your  friend did not watch Sheff Utd's great F A Cup run ?, Maguire looked distinctly above average to me .

I tell a lie, I've seen one Sheffield United game and they lost 5-3 in the semi. Granted it was against a decent premier league team but he wasn't very good that day.

I'm merely passing on what a league one guy said to me. Take it as you will.

I tell a lie, I've seen one Sheffield United game and they lost 5-3 in the semi. Granted it was against a decent premier league team but he wasn't very good that day.

I'm merely passing on what a league one guy said to me. Take it as you will.

Its all opinions mate isn't it, mine, yours, your mates :-)

That sums up your knowledge of the game

He's English

Lived in Scotland - caught the scotch. It'll be white puddings and neeps next.

Oh, and for your information, I'm as Scottish as Chris Martin (grandmother was Scottish - and I don't just mean 'born there'). Now go away, Jimmy, afore I gi' ya one wi' the heed.

Archived