Adam Legzdins

CornwallRam

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks and good luck to him - a good keeper who could easily play at Championship level. I'd imagine he wouldn't be sad to leave given he hasn't played at all this last season. Was better imo than Fielding but Granty's pushed on since Eric Steele's arrival and Lego isn't really going to get a look in.

How do you reach such conclusions. Are you privy to something we are not?

to be fair - wards injuries are obvious to trace and he generally looks knackered after an hour...

so, watching him play would lead someone to make such an judgement.

Always liked him always had a smile on his face always clapped I'n the warm up every time Granty caught it anyway moving on very excited about Roos very young a lot of good talk about him a few years with steele and he could be a very good keeper for us

Always liked him always had a smile on his face always clapped I'n the warm up every time Granty caught it anyway moving on very excited about Roos very young a lot of good talk about him a few years with steele and he could be a very good keeper for us

Punctuation?

Why has Legzdins name been blocked out on dcfc.co.uk?

"d/14/05/28/hyqy2e6e" alt="hyqy2e6e">

Sometimes on the OS links are black (on a black background!). Maybe his name links to his player profile or something?

Edit: Yes, it is a link. Click the black space and it takes you to the player profile page

Why has Legzdins name been blocked out on dcfc.co.uk?

"d/14/05/28/hyqy2e6e" alt="hyqy2e6e">

Because its a link and mist browsers have the annoying habit of making links to pages you have visited in the last purple so they don't show up.

Clear your history and temp files it might change colour and you'll be able to see it.

It happens to email addresses and the link to the ticket website for me too.

Archived