Rapist to sign new deal at Sheffield United

davenportram

• Replies 345
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok ok. Let's forget the name ( my bad) but look more on the old school principles of the situation.

A convicted rapist in your squad. Good for the club and it's image? Or not?

Being brave enough to say you're not a fan of it, or keeping quiet for the sake of your job?

Ok ok. Let's forget the name ( my bad) but look more on the old school principles of the situation.

A convicted rapist in your squad. Good for yhe club and it's image? Or not?

Being brave enough to say you're not a fan of it, or keeping quiet for the sake of your job?

I don't think it can be good for any squad to have a player convicted of such a crime in their squad but having said that...football is a highly fickle business.

A few good performances and both fans and players alike will forget/choose to ignore his past indiscretions and only care about what he does on the pitch.

Ched Evans was a highly rated players before he was banged up.

Any claims for him to be a principled manager can be put to bed if he if he signs.

Fook me. Let's just find another reason to beat up our ex manager.

He's giving the lad a chance. Maybe just maybe Clough feels he deserves a last chance saloon.

Lee Hughes killed someone, and was back playing football three years later.

If he gets a second chance, then anyone will. 

There will always be someone desperate enough to sign players, if they're good enough, no matter what they've done.

Fair enough, just can't stand hypocrisy of some people.

Won't be wishing them well next season.

Won't be able to play many mid-week games away form home though with him being on the register.

£3 mill contract from a L1 club, very lucky boy many people convicted of misdemeanors in life written off this guy can walk back into his highly paid job.

Fook me. Let's just find another reason to beat up our ex manager.

He's giving the lad a chance. Maybe just maybe Clough feels he deserves a last chance saloon.

It wouldn't bother you if he came to our club then mcsilks?

Archived