Flanges allowed in at Wembley

Archie

Hi all, will be flying back tomorrow for the big day, I trust and assume you are all as nervous (yet confident) as me - finding it difficult to sleep, like Christmas as a kid! The wife even suspects I'm having an affair as I've clearly got a lot on my mind!!

Anyway, thinking about bringing my large george cross over with me (10ft x 5ft) do any of you people know if we are okey to bring flanges into wembley? Do I need it fire certificated?

Would appreciate your help as packing my bag later today.

COYR

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

- Flags are not generally confiscated, however the obstruction of gangways, access routes, exits and entrances, health and safety signage and stairways is strictly forbidden.

- Wembley Stadium reserves the right to confiscate flags if they are very large or may compromise public safety, obscure someone’s view, a camera position or if a flag carries offensive, discriminatory or inflammatory messaging.

- Flags more than 250cm in size at their widest or longest section will not be allowed and flagpoles greater than 1m in length will not allowed.

http://www.wembleystadium.com/TheStadium/StadiumGuide/RulesnRegulations#zMjggBzo4JH0F7kL.99

Cheers all

I have seen large ones draped before at wembley, I will call them later for clarification and let you know. I expect there will be a lot of flanges going.

I've taken them into the old wembley but that was long before PC /health and safety brigade had such a say.

COYR

2.50 cm is just over 8 foot......................I thought 2.50 cm is just over 1 inch.

.................but then again, size isn't everything ( according to Mrs Old Spalding!)

ahh , you're right ! shitt , do you want a job as my Quantity Surveyor ?

Archived