Song for Wembley

TroyDyer

Thinking between us we could knock together a song for wembley.

Use the melody of 'Steve Bloomers watching' but maybe change the words to make it more up to date.

I'll go first, then you guys can add lines as you see fit.

'Give Mart Poom a blumpkin.'

Your turn.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like Steve Bloomer's Watching - at least it's different and all our own. So much so, I confess I've asked Uncle Sam if he'd thought about getting Robert Lindsey and Niall Horan to duet it on the Wembley pitch before kickoff! Sky would love that...

SBW is about the best anthem we could get, got a lot of vital names the younguns (including myself) need to know. He'll definitely be there on the 24th, helping us fight, guiding our heroes in the black and the white, all teams who come here there's nowhere to hide, everyone is frightened of that Deeeeerbyyyyy priiiiiiiiiiideeee

DERBY

I like Steve Bloomer's Watching - at least it's different and all our own. So much so, I confess I've asked Uncle Sam if he'd thought about getting Robert Lindsey and Niall Horan to duet it on the Wembley pitch before kickoff! Sky would love that...

Actually the bloke that did it nicked it, but I get you point.

Drummer boy might be using Leicester drum lol is there any chance to ban the drum please? Its so annoying and I will switch my hearing aid off if I do hear that drum again ffs. It also remind me of England band #banthedrum

Archived