Rob Green howler

Curtains

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He has had some howlers against us, West Ham at Pride Park - I remember thinking how poor he was, no confidence what so ever.

Nevertheless, I don't think he is a bad keeper at all - hopefully he'll make another high profile clanger though  :D

Go for it . Thought  Mclaren might carry on with the MMA tactics he won with at your place . #totalfootball :D  

I’d love Derby to show the flowing football they played against Brighton (2nd leg) but equally if we score the winner off the keepers arse like at Brighton (1st leg) I’d be just as happy.

Same with QPR I’m sure they would have loved to have run away with the league like Lester, but if they go up thanks a refereeing howler in the play off final they’re not going to worry about the previous 46 league games. MMA or TOTALFOOTBALL bring it on and enjoy.  

#totalfootball :D

Tongue in cheek comments and references to single games aside, 97 goals so far this season certainly points to us being closer to that cliche than many others!

Not in a dick measuring way, I'm just curious, how many have you managed? We all know from our last trip to Wembley that scoring for fun all season means little in a one off game.

Tongue in cheek comments and references to single games aside, 97 goals so far this season certainly points to us being closer to that cliche than many others!

Not in a dick measuring way, I'm just curious, how many have you managed? We all know from our last trip to Wembley that scoring for fun all season means little in a one off game.

I am sure that you know that you have scored more than us , but the thread was about Rob Green . 

His mistakes have been very high profile , but it takes character to come back from something like that and being replaced by Julio Cesar at your new club before a ball is kicked . 

If it comes to penaltys in front of 85k I dont think Green will be fazed,  statistically he saves 1 in 5 

If it comes to penaltys in front of 85k I dont think Green will be fazed,  statistically he saves 1 in 5 

Not sure how many of those penalty saves have been in front of 85,000 and with a £100,000,000 resting on them? That said he has won at Wembley in the plays off with West Ham.    

Archived