Excited.....

MuespachRam

Still almost 2 weeks to go and I am so very very excited about this....

I'm not normally the "exciteable" football fan....but this....crap the days cannot go quick enough..!

All I am doing at work is looking at different options for accommodation, what to do Saturday night in London, where to go drinking before the game etc etc everything revolving around the trip over..

and to top it off, I am not that bothered about being in the Premiershite because I hate everything it stands for......but I cannot wait to see us win at Wembley...again...

come on you Super Rams...!!!

(I feel like B4 after that!)

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When we do England games, we usually stay at the Bridge park hotel on the Harrow Road. You can find it on travelstay.com

It's about 3 miles away from the ground, just off the North Circular and is pretty good for footy fans, the bus stop is right outside the hotel and it drops you off about 1/2 mile from Wembley.

Are you going cisse? money is secondary to this kind of trip ;) I'd clean toilets for a year just to be there :D beg borrow........but don't steal :lol:

I'm at work. Basically I have to announce my days off four weeks in advance.

there's a lot of flu going around finland you know ;)

I know. But the thing is I have never been away from work unless I was sick and I take some pride on that. Besides could bring some bad karma for Rams if I cheated.

Looking forward to it.... Just broke up for two weeks. Fly to Zante on Thursday morning for a week, can relax and have some ice cold pints, and the odd single malt.... Come back refreshed and raring on the early train to London!

Archived