Wisdom during pitch invasion...

Srg

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I thought earlier on in his time with us he appeared a little detatched from us as though he wasn't really part of it all.

After seeing his reaction at the end of the match I'd agree that he was "loving it".

Shame Martin couldn't stop his kid from picking his nose - it was coming out - buggin the ***** out of the little lad. bless.

I don't mind the pitch invasion and took my lad on but why can't people wait? Running on before the match ended was stupid and could end us in trouble. Queue idiotic quotes claiming passion

Have to agree, was quite silly and unnecessary

Andre was last one off....bucko and keogh left a minute before andre made it to tunnel..bucko had his head down..accepting kisses on his head....keogh well happy..screaming come on....

Silly to go on early...easy to make it to tunnel if quick and wait for whistle.....stewards all told to remove the chains by first row of advertising boards.....great day all round.....

Funniest moment running on from north stand goal area was a lad at speed going to pat their player ward on the back, lad diverted at last minute ......massive slip..and a few rolls over as he hit wet turf! As impressive a dive as their centre forward made

Looking at how much this side works for each other, and how they all celebrate together, it's fantastic. I don't think we've had this 'togetherness' since the TBE days in the Premier League. Absolutely fooking brilliant to see.

Looking at how much this side works for each other, and how they all celebrate together, it's fantastic. I don't think we've had this 'togetherness' since the TBE days in the Premier League. Absolutely fooking brilliant to see.

even rammy gets bummed - proper sheepshag army.......

Archived