Play-off Final: Derby County v Queens Park Rangers

CumbrianRam

• Replies 789
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good luck today to all Derby fans, from a Chesterfield fan. Hope you get the result and i look forward to some premiership action next season in Derbyshire. Have a safe journey and enjoy the day. Got a bet on the result so fingers crossed you guys pull it off.

Good luck today to all Derby fans, from a Chesterfield fan. Hope you get the result and i look forward to some premiership action next season in Derbyshire. Have a safe journey and enjoy the day. Got a bet on the result so fingers crossed you guys pull it off.

Nice one! Well done to Chezzy this season, hope we make it a double for Derbyshire.......

Nice one! Well done to Chezzy this season, hope we make it a double for Derbyshire.......

Thanks, wonder if we'll get a preseason friendly? You guys have certainly kicked on under SM, not that BC did much wrong - or so it seemed at the time from the outside.

Maybe get some good loans if required next season from you. Bennett looks promising, but desperately needs game time, season loan perhaps?

Best of luck, 2-1 Derby me thinks

Archived