Ulloa

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Did you see chris martin cheat that second goal in off the bar?

And earlier......when he cheated home the penalty.

He's been cheating like that over 20 times this season.

I wouldn't say cheat, he probably should have had a pen when Bucko was all over him. The Brighton fans were dick heads though, appealing for absolutely everything.

Wasn't a cheat? He berated the ref over everything, went down for everything and that wasn't a pen in my view, six of one and half a dozen of the other, difference is Buxo isn't soft and doesn't go down every 5 mins after minimal contact

Yep, should've had penalty but 'cause made the most of it, it wasn't given. Calderon did same first half, but it wasn't even foul.

Disgusting.

I think ref was excellent.

He was brilliant. Told him to stop pulling Buxo from a corner, he didn't, so we got the FK - simples

Wasn't a cheat? He berated the ref over everything, went down for everything and that wasn't a pen in my view, six of one and half a dozen of the other, difference is Buxo isn't soft and doesn't go down every 5 mins after minimal contact

There is a difference between a cheat and a cnut. He was the latter

And Martins much different how?

Archived