Play-off SF Leg 2: Derby County v Brighton & Hove Albion

CumbrianRam

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She did have an old scarf that I sent her with - black n white with a bit of red - it said Derby County - Baseball Ground 

she said she was more worried about staying on her cousins shoulders - than the scarf - pfftt

Great performance. There was a rather heated scuffle with the Brighton goalkeeping coach and the players in the warm-up before the game though. Not sure what happened but he went to punch one of them in the face then threw a ball at another lads face and then a bottle. Wonder if that put any of the players off at all. Either way, WE'RE OFF TO WEMBLEY COME ON YOU RAMS

Apparently, according to their match thread, it was between their GK coach, and Andrews. They've no idea why though.

worried about tickets now - how many - can us non season ticket holders get one? travel - parking - money...

Praps some Reddogs can help?

Still cant believe the goal Hughes scored!

Had no idea that he's backheeled it in at the time - looked like a good finish anyway, and then seeing it on the telly, great goal.

worried about tickets now - how many - can us non season ticket holders get one? travel - parking - money...

Tickets probably not. Unused t-shirts, probably.  :)

They had the ball for much longer, we used it more effectively. I expect the possession stats to be reversed tomorrow, while we still use it more effectively. I can't see us not scoring, and I can't see them scoring more than two. 

Derby 4-1 Brighton. Martin FGS

AHEMMMMMMMMM. Outclassed them. We are the best team in the playoffs

I thought it was a fantastic performance, definitely the one I wanted to see. 

Whilst, I don't expect a walkover in the final - it's at least sent out a message to both Wigan and QPR who will know what to expect. 

I certainly don't fear either. If we play our game, we will win. Whether they turn up or not. 

We have been giving the similarities to this season with 1990/1 season when we got into the play offs with the final kick of the game.

We beat Millwall 4-1 at home and 2-1 away, although the other way around to your 4-1 and 2-1 this season.....we lost 3-1 in the final to Notts County.

Not sure what signal we sent to Notts County that year :)

again enjoy your day at Wembley against Wigan....it will be Wigan...

She did have an old scarf that I sent her with - black n white with a bit of red - it said Derby County - Baseball Ground 

she said she was more worried about staying on her cousins shoulders - than the scarf - pfftt

Saw that - Sky focused on her.

I think that the official allocation will be 34,000 per club - so if Wigan get there, they'll send about 16,000 of those back so I reckon we'll get 50,000.

Of course, we have 75,000 who have never missed a game since 1946 (none of whom, coincidentally, have a customer number - it's always 'a mate' who buys their tickets), so you will struggle.

Alternatively, buy a mobile phone or order a pizza.

I think that the official allocation will be 34,000 per club - so if Wigan get there, they'll send about 16,000 of those back so I reckon we'll get 50,000.

Of course, we have 75,000 who have never missed a game since 1946 (none of whom, coincidentally, have a customer number - it's always 'a mate' who buys their tickets), so you will struggle.

Alternatively, buy a mobile phone or order a pizza.

I can't quite figure ticket allocations out Blackpool v west ham got 39000-40000 each but last season they both got 34000 each. Interestingly Blackpool only sold 36000 west ham wanted the spare seats but were told no due to segregation, the only way westham would of had the spare tickets were if Blackpool sold less than 30000

C'mon, Radio Derby must have atleast thought we were ok-ish?

I didn't realise Hughes goal was a backheel. Class.

Wonderful season no matter what happens now.

Thank the Derby County of 13/14.

Thanks Liverpool for letting us borrow a tank

Thanks WBA for letting us borrow a wonderful technical player

But most of all, thank you Norwich City. Thank you very, very much. I think Chris Martin could have been some use to you. The guy is our heartbeat. He is a class above. The wonderful first touch, the intelligent movement, the superb awareness. Oh, he's scored a few times too.

I <3 Chris Martin.

Bryson has been awesome. And certainly been vital to us. But Martin.... without him I don't know who's scoring over 20 goals. Who's controlling the rapid balls fired into him for us to play off, making us the fastest attacking team possibly in the football league. To not win player of the year... well, I can't believe it.

I think we're meant to be together. Does he live locally?

Quick question, was I the only one with 10 minutes remaining hoping that the referee adds on an extra 20 mins at the end so I can take in yet more entertainment from my team?

Under Billy Davies, it was always a case of go 1-0 up and then keep looking up at the clock and hoping the game ends.

Nowadays, I want us to play all night... Why would I want the game to finish, when we are utterly taking teams to the cleaners.

Talk about moneys-worth.

Archived