Player Suggestion Thread - Summer 2014

Is James Wilson any good, never even heard of him except on Wikipedia?

Think he played once end of last season. Looked very lively and scored twice(?), but didn't look like lone striker at all.

Young kid with a potential tho.

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Think he played once end of last season. Looked very lively and scored twice(?), but didn't look like lone striker at all.

Young kid with a potential tho.

Oh yes, I remember him now, hailed as Man Utd's next big thing after one good game. Might be good to have as a different type of striker to Martin.     

Gotta disagree, I think the one player we need more than any right now is a player particularly similar to Martin, for if he gets injured. We're broken without him.

Disagree with who? That's what everyone is saying aren't they?

People think it's easy to just give another club Sammon.

A) he probably wouldn't want to play below the Championship

B) he is probably on 12-14k a week and no club anywhere will give him that

C) he's crap so no club will want him period.

Worst legacy of Clough I am afraid.

To nail down top spot I think we need four more players.

1) A quality right back for starting spot. Gamboa ideal and available for1m

2) a proper ball playing centre half to complement our great play, nobody here springs to mind so abroad I would think

3) a goalscoring wide player to replace bamford, eagles is available on a free transfer, if not then a loan move for ibe would be nice

4) a back up for martin. If anything happened to him we would be screwed, we missed out bigtime on fryatt, but someone of similar ilk, maybe wood from leicester.

With these four signings our squad will be complete and surely the title

2) a proper ball playing centre half to complement our great play, nobody here springs to mind so abroad I would think

3) a goalscoring wide player to replace bamford, eagles is available on a free transfer, if not then a loan move for ibe would be nice

4) a back up for martin. If anything happened to him we would be screwed, we missed out bigtime on fryatt, but someone of similar ilk, maybe wood from leicester.

CYRUS CHRISTIE.

Also we're not even after Gamboa, Nixon is talking out of his backside. Gamboa is also not available for a million, try more like

I do agree in some areas.

1) Gamboa would be great and if we could get him for

Not up to standard and schteve knows this. Same category as sammon for me.

He was doing fine until Adam Smith and later Andre Wisdom came in to take his place. He's young, and he can do a job if we need him to. We've got Christie for now.

Archived