Away Play Off Leg Tickets.

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Staying at the Travelodge just off the sea front and there is a Wetherspoons just up the road called The Bright Helm. Went down to get my tickets yesterday, just worried about the post because if they are not sent out until tomorrow they would HAVE to arrive Wednesday otherwise I'd be stuck as leaving at 8.30am on Thursday morning.

5.30 for me. Actually when I say 5.30 I mean the person that got me my ticket got there at 5.30.

Ah, slavery. Works every time for me.

Staying at the Travelodge just off the sea front and there is a Wetherspoons just up the road called The Bright Helm. Went down to get my tickets yesterday, just worried about the post because if they are not sent out until tomorrow they would HAVE to arrive Wednesday otherwise I'd be stuck as leaving at 8.30am on Thursday morning.

We are going Thursday morning and coming back Saturday.

Quite funny that some people got there in the early hours, only for them not to sell out after the queues died down. Better to be safe than sorry mind. Looking forward to a sell out and a good atmosphere

I guess there aren't as many REAL Rams fans as I thought.

:p

Finally got my ticket. Had a bit of wrestling with the issue of having to go on my own, due to my usual compatriots either being on holiday, at work or unwilling.

So I guess it's my to be that weird looking bloke on his own!

Finally got my ticket. Had a bit of wrestling with the issue of having to go on my own, due to my usual compatriots either being on holiday, at work or unwilling.

So I guess it's my to be that weird looking bloke on his own!

That's two of us then Maydrakin :)

Archived