Play off's starting 11

niram

Certainly the side that started Saturday and played the "beautiful game"  but hopefully Thorne and Wisdom get injured, Eustace and Hughes are worked into the side and we can truly say Nigel's side coasted into the Prem !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What a stupid post! Idiot alert!

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I agree, but that was at a time when they were out of form so they weren't at their best.

I think it's against strong, physical full backs where he gets unstuck.

Just like Wigan are now then.

Dawkins went downhill the moment he was signed on a perm. I felt like his effort dropped at that point. I think Russell works his socks off, makes runs through the middle, offers a good shot from all over, can cross and take set pieces. I don't think Dawkins offers any of these but does go past players easier.

Dawkins isn't a bad player, it amazes me that so many people all of a sudden are saying that they don't rate him. I am far from being his biggest fan and have said that I'm not that impressed with him from early on, and there was barely a murmur that agreed with me.

He does offer something that the others don't, and that his ability to run with the ball, his control when running with it is better than any other of the wide players. His higgest flaw is that he takes too many touches. Just hit the fooking thing.

Archived