Mayfair London

Cisse

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Its not really an attraction, its mainly commercial buildings, it is surrounded by Park Lane, Piccadilly, Regent Street and Oxford Street.  Go East 500m and you will find Carnaby, Leicester Sq and Covent Garden, far more enjoyable

If you go from Ealing Broadway there is also the train that gets you to Paddington in 5 - 10 minutes.  The Main tube is Central and I expect you will use that the most.  There are 3 other tube stations North, South and Ealing Common.

Also Ealing is packed with resturants and are of an excellent standard, so you don't have to go to the centre for food.  Let me know what hotel you are at and I'll give you more details (I lived in Ealing for 12 years).

• 2 weeks later...

I was talking today with the mate of mine with whom I'm going to London. We have started to consider making a day trip to Brighton. Anything worthwhile seeing there ?

im sure you and your "mate" will find it interesting.

I was talking today with the mate of mine with whom I'm going to London. We have started to consider making a day trip to Brighton. Anything worthwhile seeing there ?

It has a pebble beach, a pier and a few good resturants.  Bit over rated and over priced.

Archived