2nd is back on !!!!!???

jimbobram

If we are not in the best shap at the moment as a number of you seem to think then you need to look at these stats:

http://stats.football365.co.uk/dom/ENG/D1/oform.html

Middlesborough was the only game where we dropped points which we expected to win. Every other match has pretty much gone to form.

New user name?

Seriously, we're clutching at straws here. Let us dream a little longer.

• Replies 441
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If we are not in the best shap at the moment as a number of you seem to think then you need to look at these stats:

http://stats.football365.co.uk/dom/ENG/D1/oform.html

Middlesborough was the only game where we dropped points which we expected to win. Every other match has pretty much gone to form.

Your form is LWDLW right? So you will likely lose to Wigan but then beat Ipswich and Reading or draw one of the last 2.

Tbh as I walked away from turf moor after the referee debarcle game I was speaking to one of your fans. After we agreed the ref ruined the game he seemed to think you wouldn't lose at home all season. I said Leicester and Wigan will win. He thought I was bonkers. In fairness you no longer have Sam Vokes but think my shout might be a good one. Well except Middlesborough miraculously won too somehow.

If you lose to Wigan you have to win against Ipswich! Because a last game of the season decider, anything could happen with Reading desperately needing a win to get into the top 6.

PistoldPete2

Monday will be the crunch game...

If Burnley lose to Wigan and we win, they will be under all sorts of pressure to beat Ipswich in their next home game to make sure it doesn't go down to the last game of the season.

Burnley will surely grab second, but a loss (and only a loss) to Wigan might add the pressure ahead of Ipswich.

That said we've got to keep winning ourselves 

Why would a draw against Wigan be any good ? We should beat Barnsley I hope , which means for the 3rd game running , a possibility of clinching promotion has not materialised. Think Burnley will be getting nervous if they dont beat Wigan and we beat Barnsley.

all i can say is, this season has brought my love for football back, for the last few seasons i couldn't bother with the effort to tune into radio derby for everygame, couldnt be bothered to watch the streams of live games and couldnt be arsed to record all of the football league shows, this season all i can say is i know live and breathe football, its brought my passion back to dcfc and i cant get enough of it, whatever happens it will be a great season, i just hope it doesnt go down to losing automatic on the last day, as the players will go on a bit of a down, and we cant afford that against a 6th place side who will be ecstatic, and i think we would all rue missed chances (bolton, reading, huddersfield, ipswich, mac starting at very beginning of season), but it will be nothing but a great season, if we dont win playoffs this year, then why the heck can we not go and get automatic next season UP THE RAMS

If things stay as they are, we'll be awfully close to securing 3rd at least. A win on Monday ought to do it (not mathematically perhaps, but near as dammit).

If we don't get automatic, then it would be nice to know we've got 3rd tied up with a couple of games to go at least. 

Archived