2nd is back on !!!!!???

jimbobram

• Replies 441
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks for the 3 points, 5-0 on aggregate too.. you're not even in the same league (quality wise) to us and Leicester.

Ever heard the term over achieving ??. The best thing is we gave you lot a head start whilst languishin in the bottom half of the table.

Now with only 4 games to go, we can still mathematically overtake you.

If macca was here at the start of this season we'd be in 2nd place.

We are the second highest goalscorers in the league, only won one less home game than you & won the same amount of away games as you.

Not in the same League???.

Clown

Thanks for the 3 points, 5-0 on aggregate too.. you're not even in the same league (quality wise) to us and Leicester.

Behave yourself. I take it that your increasing bluster, insults and benevolence is to take your mind off the fact that your arse can't stop squeaking!

Are Burnley Lancashire's equivalent of Coventry? No one really gives a fook about them either.

Still, you have to hold your hands up and say well done to them. 2 seasons in the top flight in the past 40 years is a fine achievement.....

Are Burnley Lancashire's equivalent of Coventry? No one really gives a fook about them either.

Still, you have to hold your hands up and say well done to them. 2 seasons in the top flight in the past 40 years is a fine achievement.....

They're not even good at being crap in the top flight. We broke all sorts of records last time we were up. We were ***** with real style.

They're not even good at being crap in the top flight. We broke all sorts of records last time we were up. We were ***** with real style.

Don't do anything by halves us. Still, we were playing off of a handicap that season. I say handicap, I mean Davros, the fooking walking handicap.

I have to say,he may be getting a little agitated but the Burnley fan is totally right.

They will get 2 nd place easily they have been there all along, only losing 5 games all season.

We have done remarkably well to be where we are, but they have done better. They have even done the double over us...imagine that..?

B4 if you are so confident-fancy a small wager on it? No...? I didn't think so.

BurnleyFC1882

Noone is saying you will lose all 4 matches - and not do you need to for us to go second. Just so you can panic properly after results here's scenarios that would see us overtake you

you draw 4 we win 4

You draw 3 and lose 1 we win 4

You draw 2 and lose 2 we win 4 or win 3 and draw 1

You draw 1 and lose 3 we win 3 Or 4 or even win two and draw 2

You lose 4 we win 2 and draw 2 or win 3

You win one draw one and lose 2 - we need to to win all 3

As you can see its far from the truth that we need to win all four to overtake you, and you don't need to lose all of your games for it to happen either.

Your last 4 have been a draw, a win and two defeats. You will be playing better teams in Reading, Wigan, and Ispwich. I'd be scared if I were you.

I have to say,he may be getting a little agitated but the Burnley fan is totally right.

They will get 2 nd place easily they have been there all along, only losing 5 games all season.

We have done remarkably well to be where we are, but they have done better. They have even done the double over us...imagine that..?

But they have drawn a third of their games so far (14) they don't need to lose all of their games, four draws would do it.

Not many in Burnley give a fook about them lookin at the attendances :lol: :lol:

The rods oot ;)

To be fair, your right, i think it's nailed on they will finish 2nd. They would have to totally collapse which i can't see happening.

Trouble is he's starting to be a dick about it, making out they are superb when they inna.

I think it's been a poor League this season and Leic's and Burnley have been the most consistent sides. Us and Bournemouth have proved this.

They were whipping boys for most of the season, now 4 games to go they can still make the playoffs!!!

We were moochin around the lower regions for quite a while and can still finish second!!!.

Making out they are a class above us was a ridiculous comment.

Ignore the guy trying to get a rise lads. To be fair he seemed to get it with his comments, but most Burnley fans are more level headed.

It is squeaky bum time for 6 or 7 teams in and around the play offs. It's the same every year and although it's nerve wracking, it's much better being at the top than the bottom worrying about relegation, isn't it?!! Enjoy the ride in as it's been a great season for both teams.

Yeah Bolton at home was an easy game too..... so was Birmingham away.... Millwall at home was an easy game too..... LOOOOL

There is no easy games in this league

No easy games yet 3rd and below aren't in the same quality league as you?

Well, I certainly look forward to Jason Shackell's hollywood passes in the PL. 

To be fair, your right, i think it's nailed on they will finish 2nd. They would have to totally collapse which i can't see happening.

Trouble is he's starting to be a dick about it, making out they are superb when they inna.

I think it's been a poor League this season and Leic's and Burnley have been the most consistent sides. Us and Bournemouth have proved this.

They were whipping boys for most of the season, now 4 games to go they can still make the playoffs!!!

We were moochin around the lower regions for quite a while and can still finish second!!!.

Making out they are a class above us was a ridiculous comment.

When were we mooching around the lower regions for quite a while? Never been below 14th. Lets rewrite history.

Archived