Liverpool/Gerrard/Title

sage

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Disrespectful pieces of *****....cheering at ya ya when he got injured.

I hate them.

Come on city.

OK, we realise that you have an unhealthy hatred of all things Scouse, but that's completely made-up *****, Muespach.

No it's not...not at all...but as we all know.....

It's never their fault.....always the victims.

OK, there we can agree,but I didn't hear the crowd cheering because Touré had been injured - just cheering that he shanked a chance into Row Q.

I didn't hear them cheering when he got injured - cheering the shot being skied maybe. Wasn't obvious straight away that he was injured.

Gave him a round of applause when he went off.

I will guarantee that Muespach didn't hear the applause............

PistoldPete2

OK, we realise that you have an unhealthy hatred of all things Scouse, but that's completely made-up *****, Muespach.

I heard it too , and I thought it was bad, especially when the commentator said how Liverpool fans show  sportsmanship.

Dislike them alot - would prefer City or Chelsea to win it.

BUT - they are the best team in the league. Difficult to begrudge them winning it on footballing grounds.

They were not the best team today, city played them off the park for the last hour, until that over-rated, alien headed Kompany kept them in the title race. Only Mourinho can stop them now, if he does he deserves to be crowned king of England.

The thought of Gerrard getting his grubby Scouse hands on that trophy makes me feel nauseous, drug dealing family, cheat who deliberately backpasses to Chelsea to stop Man Utd winning the title, uses his celebrity to get himself of after smashing a DJ. Why neutrals want this horrible scouse creature to win I can't imagine, hardly a saint really.

Scouse showing their vile, horrible colours again bricking the city coaches, not the first time this season. Not that anybody should be surprised.

PistoldPete2

forgive and forget......come on the pool :ph34r:

was happy to see them win today because of the anniversary but I want City to win title theyre the best team

They were not the best team today, city played them off the park for the last hour, until that over-rated, alien headed Kompany kept them in the title race. Only Mourinho can stop them now, if he does he deserves to be crowned king of England. The thought of Gerrard getting his grubby Scouse hands on that trophy makes me feel nauseous, drug dealing family, cheat who deliberately backpasses to Chelsea to stop Man Utd winning the title, uses his celebrity to get himself of after smashing a DJ. Why neutrals want this horrible scouse creature to win I can't imagine, hardly a saint really. Scouse showing their vile, horrible colours again bricking the city coaches, not the first time this season. Not that anybody should be surprised.

Not saying I disagree with the sentiments of your post, but substitute any race, religion or colour for 'scouser' (even 'jock') and you would be on very dodgy ground.

was happy to see them win today because of the anniversary but I want City to win title theyre the best team

Balls to that, I hope Cit-eh win FOOK all cus it proves a point that money doesn't buy you everything. Plastic fans as well, I went to the away game when we were last in the Prem and it was like a morgue until Johnson scored... Blue Moon my ARSE!!!

Balls to that, I hope Cit-eh win FOOK all cus it proves a point that money doesn't buy you everything. Plastic fans as well, I went to the away game when we were last in the Prem and it was like a morgue until Johnson scored... Blue Moon my ARSE!!!

And you think that Liverpools team is built on fairy dust....?

Mignole 9 million

Johnson 17.5 million

Suarez 23 million

Sturridge 12 million

Henderson 10 million

Gerard so many extra contracts after he continually threatened to move to Chelsea.

And I can't be bothered to look up the rest of them...but let's just say.....it's impossible to win the league without spending oodles of cash....thy all do it, that's why they are there. If you want someone to win it who wouldn't have "bought" it then you are going to be very disappointed.

I'm not saying for a second that they haven't spent a lot of money but at least it's underpinned by actual revenue and built on tradition. Whereas Cit-eh would be fookin nowhere without a bored billionaire spunking his cash all over them...

Cities money is underpinned by actual revenue their owners revenue, don't kid yourself into thinking that "the gate receipts" pay for anything any longer.

As for the history....you have been listening to too many pundits on Sky....Liverpool haven't won a league title since God was a boy...and long may it continue.

Archived