Blackpool Away

eddie

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorted.

Middlesbrough away followed by Blackpool away, including several hundred miles driving and several nights in hotels.

My bank account hates the fact that I've got my old enthusiasm back. Thanks, McClaren.  :(

Blackpool always one of my favourite trips. Spending a few days there this time - arriving on Sunday (driving over from Middlesbrough), heading back home Wednesday evening.

i can't wait to be retired.

I'm not retired. It's called having a job, which means that

a) I work and

b) I get paid for working.

Still using my 2013 holiday entitlement, deferred at the time because I'm such a star I put the project first.

The project should always come first

Indeed.

All day today, instead of surfing the net and taking the piss out of Forest fans, I've been trying to work out how to use ADO record objects to record database access results and use them as test result control values when iteratively invoked from a VBA script.

Cracked it.

Now for a beer.

Two Ilkleys going to Boro and Blackpool -  both local trips for us  :)

We're making a holiday out of it. 2 nights in Redcar, 3 nights in Blackpool.

Indeed.

All day today, instead of surfing the net and taking the piss out of Forest fans, I've been trying to work out how to use ADO record objects to record database access results and use them as test result control values when iteratively invoked from a VBA script.

Cracked it.

Now for a beer.

binary bore.

Indeed.

Cracked it.

Now for a beer.

Eddie, anyone would deserve a beer just for knowing what what the hell you're on about    :unsure:

Archived