Blackpool Away

eddie

OK, it's a night match this time, but

a) who's going 

and

b) when do the bloody tickets go on sale? It's less than 2 weeks away now.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I might be if I can work out how to buy a ticket. It's nowhere to be seen on the We Are Derby website and the match page says to be confirmed. Might be a technical fault but I can't get across to Derby to buy them in person or have the time really to ring up and be on hold hours.

Yes, I'm in a similar situation at the moment (although I tend to avoid using the phone through deafness) - may have to pop in on Saturday.

We're going to Middlesbrough, staying in Redcar for a couple of nights then heading across to Blackpool from there, so I need my Blackpool tickets next week.

Yes, I'm in a similar situation at the moment (although I tend to avoid using the phone through deafness) - may have to pop in on Saturday.

We're going to Middlesbrough, staying in Redcar for a couple of nights then heading across to Blackpool from there, so I need my Blackpool tickets next week.

Have you given the ticket office a call or is that last resort? They're usually pretty helpful.

Have you given the ticket office a call or is that last resort? They're usually pretty helpful.

I'm deaf - don't do phones. I'll go over tomorrow.

I'm sure the badgemans lads been showing his Blackpool tickets on Facebook?

I would guess that's because they are away members. No worries. I'll pop down tomorrow - I think it's unlikely we'll sell out for a night match there.

As far as I'm aware, they go on sale to Season Ticket Holders on Friday and then general sale next Tuesday (had the latter part confirmed by the ticket office this morning). Don't think they received the allocation from Blackpool until Saturday morning.

As far as I'm aware, they go on sale to Season Ticket Holders on Friday and then general sale next Tuesday (had the latter part confirmed by the ticket office this morning). Don't think they received the allocation from Blackpool until Saturday morning.

Thanks for that Neil, I might be over near Derby mid next week with work so will go to the ground to get them. Do Blackpool still use that temporary stand? Sure the thing was falling apart last year? Well I guess that's what happens when you use a temporary structure as a permanent one, the thing isn't made to stand constant use.

Thanks for that Neil, I might be over near Derby mid next week with work so will go to the ground to get them. Do Blackpool still use that temporary stand? Sure the thing was falling apart last year? Well I guess that's what happens when you use a temporary structure as a permanent one, the thing isn't made to stand constant use.

I think all they did was stick a roof on the old rickety thing they used to have. Haven't been since they rebuilt the stand behind the goal, will be getting mine on Tuesday as I'm off on holiday from Manchester Airport the morning after the game, so a rare away game for me!!

Thanks very much.

Will be there with my two daughters - picking them both up from Lancaster Uni after lectures Tue in Dad's taxi, then home to near Bolton after the match and back to Lancaster for lectures first thing Wed - good job I work in logistics...!

Yep, they stick us in the temporary stand but it's not so temporary anymore. Generally this one is a midweek which kills it for me. No way I can get up from London, shame really as we had a great weekend there when we played them last game..

On the plus side, Boro is normally a midweek and we now have them on a Saturday, so will be trekking norf for that one.

Ah my mistake, but other's seem to have got the answers you need.

Incidentally you should nip over to Saltburn when you're in Redcar - it's got a bit more character than the latter.

Yes, we will. I walked there a few years ago from Redcar when I was working up there, through Marske.

Archived